No 3, yay or nay?

Mummy2B1989

Reaction score
I have a 3.5yo and a 9 month old. I am sooo broody.
I had been a bit broody but I've recently gone back to work after maternity leave and I work in a GP surgery and all the midwives and pregnant ladies and new babies have made it worse lol.

I've always wanted 3 kids. After ds1 I had the implant in and it was awful I felt so yucky I never ever felt broody again till it was out.

Basically id like to hear from people with a shorter age gap between kids and how u coped really lol. My eldest is more work than my 9mo at the moment haha

X

Mine are 4 and 17 months. We are ttc #3 we have been on the fence about it (I always wanted 3 hubby not so much) we decided you will only regret the things you didn't do and I would have always wondered. AF due tomorrow and we are hoping she doesn't show! 😄

I have 5 children, the age gaps varying between 13 months to 19 months. It's mostly a lot of fun having the age gaps so small, though there are days where it feels tiring lol. We're TTC #6 now, our youngest is over 2 years old so she could be 3 or 4 by the time we actually give birth to another child. That'll feel like a huge gap for us after the consecutive close babies.

ye I am trying for 3rd my ds is 15 and my dd is 2 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->