no af but negative test

Visqueen

mum to 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Hi

Today im on cd28 I always have cycles of 25-27 days so this is late for me. I am always regular and never have missed af or been late for one.
I have just tested :bfn: any ideas of why, no :witch: and :bfn:??

How likely is it that I am pregnant but just not showing :bfp: yet

Thanks for any ideas I need some opinions right now :hug:

Hi

Today im on cd28 I always have cycles of 25-27 days so this is late for me. I am always regular and never have missed af or been late for one.
I have just tested :bfn: any ideas of why, no :witch: and :bfn:??

How likely is it that I am pregnant but just not showing :bfp: yet

Thanks for any ideas I need some opinions right now :hug:

hi, i'm in the exact same position as you, my cycle is 28-30 and i'm never late, i tested twice 2 days ago (day 33) and again this morning (day 35) all 3 say d:bfn:, i'm on day 35 now and still no af! any ideas.

Lets just hope we tested 2 early and were both :bfp:

Good luck to you both. Sounds promising.

I would wait a couple of days then test again

good luck to you both

:hug:

xxx

I'm in the same boat too, day 30 of a normal 28-30 day cycle and still no sign of :witch:, been testing every day since Monday but all :bfn:. I've bought a digital CB so hopefully will get a :bfp: tomorrow. Good luck to you all.

I'm in the same boat too, day 30 of a normal 28-30 day cycle and still no sign of :witch:, been testing every day since Monday but all :bfn:. I've bought a digital CB so hopefully will get a :bfp: tomorrow. Good luck to you all.

good luck for tomorrow hope its a :bfp: :hug:

I am here too but my cycle is really crazy, I got blood work and it was :bfn: so I do not know when :witch: will show up. Hope it was just too early for you.

Hi Girls, it could be good news but don't want to get yr hopes up. I was 7 days late and kept getting :bfn: I eventually got the :witch: Even went to docs cos it was doing my head in! There are loads of reasons why you could be late, just dont want you to get your hopes up like i did and it end up not being what you wanted
Big :hug:

Hi girls, i'm in the same boat too. AF was due today but no sign and it doesnt even feel like shes coming, normally i can tell!

Done a test this morning and got a :bfn: will do another one in the morning and if its a :bfn: then i know that im just late!

I've never had irregular cycles until i started TTC 2 months ago, last month i was 5 days late and all :bfn:, think the same is going to happen again this month!

I'm not getting my hopes up because i dont think that i am, felt "funny" last week but feel normal and am not expecting a :bfp:!

Sarah :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->