No AF since July 30th...but I was POSITIVE OPK!!!

AndreaFlorida

Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

After going through literal hell and back....I am now ready to start over OMG I'm already ovulating and I haven't even had an "official AF" visit yet! YAY No one could imagine how overjoyed I am after going through all of this 20dpo and NO AF yet....I am regular 28 day cycle so I'm celebrating and going to :sex: tonight!!!

Couldn't believe my test line was way darker than control sooooo freaking excited OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I just hope it wasn't too late when I realized there was a chance I was O'ing and ran to walmart for the OPK's lets hope we :sex: in time!

Attachments

• OVULATING.jpg
    OVULATING.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 50
wow that is a lovely strong positive, gl :winkwink:

Thanks that was my first ever testing with an OPK I couldn't believe my eyes!! I was so excited and funny thing we BD'd the night before that and the night of that test! I couldn't believe we had actually BD'd on the right nights just "out of wanting to" lol....so when I saw the OPK I was in shock and so very happy because I totally missed an AF cycle....so when I saw that positive I was thrown back in my chair but I definitely know it was positive here are the others that came soon there after if you want to check those out as well! FX

Attachments

• OPK Share.jpg
    OPK Share.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79