no Af, Temps are still rising..RANT!!

Nicole R.

Reaction score
After putting my temp in for today, I had to pee super bad. Decide to take my only cheapie test (first signal) really thought this was with my month. Although I ovulated super late,.my Temps have been the highest they have been, over the last, few days.
I have had increased frequent of urination. I use the bathroom before bed and by 5am I felt like I was going to burst! I woke up feeling so hot, almost feverish. My temp was 98.61 today! Today is 14dpo, I just KNEW I would see a second line.. and..:bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn: whoops.. didn't mean to click it so many times. I am taking the frustration out on my keyboard. Lol!!

Here's my.chart and my stupid :bfn:

Attachments

• chartgraph_module-27.jpg
    chartgraph_module-27.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2015-08-31-06-04-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-31-06-04-56.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
You can clearly yell I didn't ovulate later then what I thought? I'm so frustrated!!!! *sigh*

I always have difficulty reading temp charts lol but you could even of implanted at the later end of the scale & it could be couple more days before your BFP :) hang in there.. High temps are looking good though

I was going through the 30 photos I took within the 7 minutes from the test, and found this picture taken 3 minutes after I took the test. I thought I saw something. . What do you think?

I thought I saw *something * but for 14 dpo, it should.be blaring if we caught the egg. Oh well! I did read that implantation can occur from 3-12dpo (some to the extreme) so ? Maybe mine implanted later who knows!

Attachments

• 20150831_085559.jpg
    20150831_085559.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 8
Dya know what i can actually see something very faintly ;) if you only implanted say on 11-12, it takes a good couple of days for the hcg to build up enough to be seen even faintly on a test, do you have any frer's or what test is the one above? Frer detects 6miu but other tests are 10miu+..

I have to say im a complete poas aholic haha i be straight down the shops again lol! Its a obsessive & frustrating thing ttc sometimes x

I agree there are tons of factors, even if you know your exact O day you can't say when the implant occurred. And that can be as late as 12 dpo, which means if that is your case - and rising temps are still very good for that, then at 12dpo implant, you won't get a bfp on those wally test now. You would basically need to wait about 3 days from implant. So if you imagine it as 12dpo, then tomoro would be the soonest you should see a FAINT line on a sensitive test.
I am NOT having god luck with frer at the moment, and many say they USED to detect as low as 6, but now don't??
SO if you are using the standard walmart, $ etc store tests, they are usually 25miu.
That means test a few more days lol.
The really nice thing is your temps are UP not down :hugs:

I agree there are tons of factors, even if you know your exact O day you can't say when the implant occurred. And that can be as late as 12 dpo, which means if that is your case - and rising temps are still very good for that, then at 12dpo implant, you won't get a bfp on those wally test now. You would basically need to wait about 3 days from implant. So if you imagine it as 12dpo, then tomoro would be the soonest you should see a FAINT line on a sensitive test.
I am NOT having god luck with frer at the moment, and many say they USED to detect as low as 6, but now don't??
SO if you are using the standard walmart, $ etc store tests, they are usually 25miu.
That means test a few more days lol.
The really nice thing is your temps are UP not down :hugs:

Uhhhh are they not as low as 6 now then? The cheek of it Lol!

If my vehicle wasn't in the shop I would be done getting a few hoxes!!! I am a POAS addict, often testing in the a.m and p.m!!

It makes perfect sense about late implantation. With my son, I got a suppppper faint bfp that,nobody else could see except me on 9dpo. By 10dpo it was clear as day. I'm not used to any late hpts. This is driving me absolutely insane!!!! The only thing that has me hopeful is my temps. I hope it means something!!

Frer used to be good!! Now, I have heard so much controversy. I like the Answer tests. They are like $8 for two and seem to be pretty decent according to count down to pregnancy!

Ha ha testing is isn't it ;) give it at least tomorrow evening or Weds morning if no af still, fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->