No appetite but No sickness-anyone else had this?

Tattybear2706

Reaction score
Hi ladies, is this my metformin or because I'm pregnant.

I get hungry and feel like i need to eat quick (don't feel sick or anything) but then when i start eating i manage 6 mouthfuls or so and I'm full!!!! Then hungry again shortly after. Im only 6 weeks pregnant so wondering if its more the metformin?!

Been like it for about 2 week and getting worse.

I wish I was, I've had that symptom before when things were going well. :flower:
This time my appetite has doubled and I don't feel full or sick at all, hoping it's just the cyclogest messing with me!

I wish I was, I've had that symptom before when things were going well. :flower:
This time my appetite has doubled and I don't feel full or sick at all, hoping it's just the cyclogest messing with me!

It will be the cyclogest! Ive had sore boobs on and off but know that is the cyclogest because i had it since i started taking them which was before embryo transfer! They suck don't they!

Ive googled my symptoms and all i get is people not eating much because they feel sick which is not the case for me. Im just getting full so quick!

xxx

I often feel like I don't want to eat anything. I am not throwing up at all but have had lots of nausea. I would say I have food aversions....but the aversion is really to food in general as nothing seems appealing.

When I do feel hungry (which is not often) I often find that I eat a little bit and feel full. If I eat an amount that I would normally eat (when I wasn't pregnant) I feel like I overate and feel gross.

Smaller amounts more often are probably the best option for me. I do notice I feel more nauseous when I haven't eaten for awhile.

I am happy for you that you aren't feeling sick!! I do think the getting full fast is a pregnancy thing. Everyone experiences pregnancy symptoms so differently. Its funny how some people are starving, some people can't eat, some people throw up, some people feel fine, and its all normal!!

Anyone else or is this quite rare? Or more likely to me metformin! An an evil drug!

On the days when I don't feel sick (getting rarer now) I definitely would get hungry and eat then feel so full after I'd only eaten a little bit. Then I'd feel gross and sick for ages.
Now mostly I have slight nausea and the thought of food mAkes me ill. Still can't eat full portions either.

I often feel like I don't want to eat anything. I am not throwing up at all but have had lots of nausea. I would say I have food aversions....but the aversion is really to food in general as nothing seems appealing.

When I do feel hungry (which is not often) I often find that I eat a little bit and feel full. If I eat an amount that I would normally eat (when I wasn't pregnant) I feel like I overate and feel gross.

Smaller amounts more often are probably the best option for me. I do notice I feel more nauseous when I haven't eaten for awhile.

This. I have nausea and zero appetite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->