No BBT rise until 5dpo?

shaescott

WTT for #1
Reaction score
Hi all,

I had a normal LH surge this cycle, but then my temp did not have any significant rise the day after my supposed ovulation day. I had assumed my ovulation failed. Today at 5dpo, my temp jumped 0.5 degrees F, up to my normal post-O temp. I did notice a small temp rise yesterday, but I attributed it to the fact that I slept poorly that night and only had 2 hour stretches of sleep. I can’t think of any factors that would falsely elevate my temp today, I didn’t drink alcohol and I got a good night’s sleep with no waking in the middle of the night. I use the oura ring, so no chance of open mouth breathing or anything like that affecting temps. I don’t chart my temps every cycle, but in past cycles that I have, I normally have the usual 1dpo spike. I didn’t start temping until right before ovulation, but those few temps are pretty standard for my pre-ovulation temps. My follicular phase baseline is 97.1 or less, and normally I hit at least 97.5 at 1dpo.

Has anyone else had this happen and then had it continue on with sustained elevated temps?

Chart for extra info
IMG_0250.jpeg

For comparison, this is what my BBT spike usually looks like, this was December 2023
IMG_0253.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"