No Breast Tenderness?

Katt36

Reaction score
I have absolutely no breast tenderness nor have they gotten bigger. Has this been the experience of anyone else in early pregnancy. I think for my first and third son I had it but my second son I don't think I did. Any helpful information would be so appreciated.

I have 0 tenderness as well. Only part that is tender is my nipples. This is my 2nd pregnancy.

I have 0 tenderness as well. Only part that is tender is my nipples. This is my 2nd pregnancy.

Thanks for responding! I also feel great all morning, kind of hit a wall around 1-4 than I am back off to the races, so to speak. I should even mention it and be glad I have no symptoms.

I have some nausea but definitely not like my first pregnancy. I was constantly puking my guts out. This time around is actually really easy so far.

I completely understand why you worry. I worry ALL the time and honestly I doubt any of us can stop from worrying. So go ahead, vent and be worried, its completely ok. I am sure all the ladies here understand. I would say relax, but you know thats impossible lol. We worry no matter how many people tell us everything is going to be ok.

I have some nausea but definitely not like my first pregnancy. I was constantly puking my guts out. This time around is actually really easy so far.

I completely understand why you worry. I worry ALL the time and honestly I doubt any of us can stop from worrying. So go ahead, vent and be worried, its completely ok. I am sure all the ladies here understand. I would say relax, but you know thats impossible lol. We worry no matter how many people tell us everything is going to be ok.

I am trying to just accept it and be happy. Who actually wants to feel sick and tired? Maybe this is a good thing considering I have three other boys to care for. I am going to try to just enjoy the no sickness part. This will be the very last child I have, so nice to have it go smoothly. Glad your are feeling well, hope it stays that way.

I had no morning sickness all first trimester. There was some breast tenderness but honestly weeks 14-16 were a lot more painful for my boobies. Enjoy a sickness free pregnancy! Maybe your body is taking it easy knowing how much you have to do :)

I had no morning sickness all first trimester. There was some breast tenderness but honestly weeks 14-16 were a lot more painful for my boobies. Enjoy a sickness free pregnancy! Maybe your body is taking it easy knowing how much you have to do :)

That was my exact thought!! The universe is being kind!! I am going to enjoy it! This will be my very very last baby so nice to end on a good note lol.

Every preg is different. 4th preg here and had none of it at all and breastfeed through 2 pregs before this. Only with my first did I get breast tenderness.

I had some (not more than usual PMS) breast tenderness until week 4, then they got back to normal.

I didn't have any tenderness at all, they didn't get very big and are now smaller than when I started!! :wacko:

5w3d and no tenderness or bigger boobies here either! It happened briefly post ovulation, as they normally do, and then a few days before I expected AF the tenderness and swelling disappeared. I thought they would just stay sore and swollen with the pregnancy taking over...but nope. All I have is cramps, fatigue and more frequent urination. I also feel terrible in the afternoons but pick up again in the evening before I crash to sleep.

Thanks for all the insight ladies!! I really have nothing in way of symptoms at all. I would say I am more fatigued but it isn't bad at all and I have no cramps either. Just hoping all is well, I don't feel like much is going on down there. Maybe because this is my fourth and my body isn't shocked anymore lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->