No bump but flabby tummy?

Your uterus starts to move up at 12 weeks by the end of week 12 you should be able to feel the rounded top of your uterus just below your belly button. So even tho at the moment you feel flabby it's the start of your bump. I had a lovely bump at 8 weeks then the bloat went down and I have a very low bump lol looks naff but I feel huge already lol not looking forward to being 6 times this size with feet in my ribs too lol

Really? I can't feel anything yet, I guess I'll just have to wait until the end of next week! DH keeps telling me to 'stop poking and prodding the baby' and I keep telling him that if I knew where it was I would stop :D I just wanna feel it already!! :haha:

omg i was actually just grabbing my spare tyre when i came across this post! it's exactly how i feel - i'm other 13weeks now and like most others can only feel comfy in leggings ! i've gone from dress size 8 to 10/12 but not wearing anything maternity yet. my belly is def jiggly tho instead of having a BUMP! boyfriend assures me i look 'wonderful' xx

omg i was actually just grabbing my spare tyre when i came across this post! it's exactly how i feel - i'm other 13weeks now and like most others can only feel comfy in leggings ! i've gone from dress size 8 to 10/12 but not wearing anything maternity yet. my belly is def jiggly tho instead of having a BUMP! boyfriend assures me i look 'wonderful' xx

Haha!! They have to say that otherwise there'll be HUGE trouble!! :rofl: Poor DH cam home yesterday evening, I'd been sleeping on the couch, and when I woke up I was just sad and couldn't stop crying!! I think he had a huge panic, kept asking me if everything was ok with Bean, and I was just crying uncontrollably and half laughing between sobs because I knew how ridiculous it was for me to be crying as though there was a death in the family when there was really absolutely nothing wrong! Can u imagine what I would do if he actually agreed with me that I look like a chunky-monkey?! :haha: :haha:

Last time around I just felt fat until I was about 5 months, then I woke up one morning with a full on bump! Doctor said I must've rolled over and shifted the baby forward and pop! There it was.

I'm about 6 weeks now and I've got a bump but it's probably all bloat. I just lost a bunch of weight so I'm noticing it a lot more than last time.

Ooh I hope I start to see bump soon!! I'm 12+2 so hopefully will see and feel something soon!! :)

My scans next week to so like you plastikpony Im hoping I can relax a bit more once I know everything is ok.

It is sooooo exciting!! It's all I can think about at the minute :D

crying is another thing... hionestly i only have to look at an advert, watch a film, think about something or even watch something funny - I'm off booing it! xx

crying is another thing... hionestly i only have to look at an advert, watch a film, think about something or even watch something funny - I'm off booing it! xx

Yep I know exactly what you mean!! I could cry at the drop of a hat at the minute, and for nothing!

One night I was waiting for OH to come home and I was in my own, just cried histerically for no reason! He wondered what the hell was wrong when he came home! :)

I feel your pain. Just turned 14 weeks and I definitely have a tyre rather than a bump! I even have back fat, lol.
I am normally very fit / athletic and (used to) have decent abs, however first trimester also had me only eating greasy carbs and my energy is so low that exercise has often been a struggle.
I am hoping this evens out later on... once the bump comes out!! Though I have definitely given up the dream of abs ever returning in this lifetime :haha:
I have started trying to eat healthier but fatigue definitely makes me reach for the lolly jar that is conveniently located in our office (zero willpower). Hope youre feeling okay though!

I am almost 10 weeks with baby number 4 and I am hearing you!!! I am feeling super fat and super uncomfortable!!! I don't remember feeling this way with my others and it is frustrating. It takes at least half an he to choose an outfit as either nothing fits or it makes me look like Im already 20 weeks lol. I can't wait to finally get a bump and stop feeling like this :( pregnancy although something wonderful and amazing sometimes has some serious down parts!!!

Yep I feel the same 4th baby and feeling so self conscious lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->