• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No bump yet... anyone else?

Canadianjules

Reaction score
Anyone else with no bump? I'm 15wks+1d pregnant and feel I should have something! The only time I feel anything is when I need to pee bad! Just excited to have that reminder that I really am pregnant (and not just feeling sick)! For all the mom's that are further along or not first time, when did you first get your bump?

First time I was 30 weeks when my bump popped.

I'm currently 24+4 and still waiting. At the minute I just look a little fatter.

It varies between women some pop earlier than others but I'm sure you will get a bump soon.

X

My bump started appearing after my MS went away around 22wks.

I'm 19w and 4d and no bump here either. I must say right now I actually like that. I thought there may have been a problem since I was so tiny, but no and to my surprise DD is weighing in a week early at 1lb and 4oz. I'm still in shock because I'm so tiny already and with the right clothing no one would bat an eye at the idea of me being pregnant. Lol I like telling people who don't know and seeing their reaction. I also am glad that I've been feeling her move a lot lately. Prior to being pregnant I always thought the idea and the sensation would make my flesh crawl, but when you're here and in mommy mode the feeling is amazingly awesome heart melting. I'm always somewhere in between hey mommy's little mini me and ouch is that a better position for you hunny

I haven't yet either and with my daughter I was 10 weeks so I'm shocked this time :)

I was about 22 weeks when you could first notice a bump, then at 28 weeks it popped out more and now at 34 weeks it had got much bigger but I still get told my bump is small for 34 weeks lol

I'm 22 weeks and it's only this week that i've popped and have what you can call 'a bump' - before then I just looked bloated/chubby.

This is my first baby and I first noticed my bump at about 16 weeks and was visible to others from 19 weeks. I am petite though and only 5ft1 so he doesn't have much room to hide! Im sure you will pop soon x

My bump arrived at 16 weeks with my first and by 19 weeks it was obvious to strangers.....and 13 weeks with my second...although you can't tell if I'm in loose clothing, so that's nice as we are keeping it a secret until we announce the gender in a few weeks too :) can't wait for a big bump and those movements to come

I didn't have a bump either and I had a hard time convincing people I was pregnant... until it suddenly popped out in this past week. My parents hadn't seen me for 6 days and my dad burst in laughter when he laid eyes on me, the change was that drastic, lol. I went from flat tummy to needing maternity pants in 5 days! It's ridiculous! But the novelty hasn't worn off and I love showing it off now.

I can still wear my prepregnancy jeans right now.... With my first, I don't know the exact weeks, but I was somewhere in the 7th month before strangers could tell. I have pictures of me at the hospital when my neice was born in March and you can't tell I'm pregnant even though I had my baby 3.5 months later.

Right now, I'm finally starting to put a little weight on around my middle, and I can tell my stomach is tighter under the pudge... Kinda hoping I'm showing in time for Halloween!

Almost twenty weeks and still just look bloated. Still in prepregnancy clothes too. Which is weird to me because I heard you show sooner with your second plus I'm small to begun with so you'd think a pregnant belly would be obvious. Nope. Baby must be hiding. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->