No change on frer since yesterday

4077girl

Reaction score
This is my 3rd pregnancy, first 2 were mc at 7 weeks. I know the third one looks sliiiightly darker but it's the best of the 3 I took today, one of which was DEFINITELY lighter than yesterday. Going for betas tomorrow but I'll have to wait too after the weekend to get a follow up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 39
I wouldn't wind yourself up testing Hun

I know it's hard not to worry but stressing over it with tests won't help, because so early your hormones can take a while to build.

Just enjoy it and relax :)

To me the last one looks the darkest?
I wouldn't wind you self up testing daily, a lot depends on the time of day you test, what you've drunk how often you've peed ect.
I'm sure your fine

The last is the darkest. You can also see its taken some colour from the control line. To me it looks like the progression is fine.

Still no change...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 19
I see progression. There are two things to look at:

#1 the test line of course. Your test lines go light->darker->even darker->darkest.

#2 the control line. Your control lines go dark->dark->dark->lighter

The fact that your last test has the darkest test line and the lightest control line is a good sign. At a certain point, because so much hCG is detected, the test line will begin to leech dye away from the control line. So while the test lines will appear to stay the same, or to darken very slowly, you'll notice the control line starting to get lighter as the pregnancy progresses.

Thanks! I hope you're right but I've been googling "frer progression" like a crazy person and I feel like ever time I see a person post their progression being slow, everyone tells them it'll be ok and then they end up with a miscarriage :(

If anyone is interested, my beta this morning was 247! If be so happy about that if I weren't so worried about my tests :( :( I wish I could just relax and be naive and happy like my friends. I feel like just crying because Monday is so far away for my second beta.

Your lines actually look really good...if you're still planning on POAS I would wait 48 hrs in between, but I would recommend stopping it will drive u crazy

I second exactly what 'wantsalittle1' says. It looks good. My tests were very similar and I'm almost 11 weeks now.

I guess we will find out on Monday! I hope you all are right!! I am going to try not to pee on any more sticks since it's obviously not giving me the reassurance I want. I will just try my hardest not to fixate on it and relax and wait for Monday.

Yes I did if I'm honest - looking at the control line and seeing it was getting lighter made me more hopeful.

Not sure if this will put your mind at ease but here was my 14dpo to 17dpo progression - I know you can see progression but it's not huge https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=468409

Not sure if this will put your mind at ease but here was my 14dpo to 17dpo progression - I know you can see progression but it's not huge https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=468409

Oh wow those pretty much look like mine. Hope everything turns out for me too! Did you have betas during that time?

No they don't tend to do them here. Just waiting for my 12 week scan now to check all ok.

I got my hcg results today. They weren't "great" but I'm not 100% doomed either. I really hate being in limbo. I posted the most recent progression but I have since thrown them in the trash. 3rd beta on Wednesday.

Beta 13 dpo : 247
Beta 16 dpo : 713 (47 hour doubling time)

I know it says all over the Internet "48-72 hours but I've spent hours reading medical journals about predicting pregnancy outcomes based on hcg ratios and closer to 30 hours is much better. Obviously there are lots of exceptions! Maybe I'll be one of them :/

Oops forgot the pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member