No Doubt About It!

tinysqueeze

Reaction score
Hi, all,
I don't post very often and haven't in awhile but I really want to share this! I am officially pregnant! I took a First Response Saturday night before bed on a whim because my period was 1 day late (which is not abnormal lately) and my breasts have been very, very tender. It was immediately a vibrant and dark line. Of course, after I showed my shocked and disbelieving boyfriend, we drove to the store and grabbed another pack and got the same result-- nearly instantly dark. I bought a digital to take over to my Mom's so she and my sister could feel the excitement of seeing the result come up and yes, I am for sure pregnant! I am so happy and nervous and excited. Even though I have always wanted children, I never could really fully imagine it happening to me. I am so anxious to get through the "danger zone." The one and only sign I have that is abnormal is my breasts. They look the same but feel like they have been slammed in a door!! I am really happy and I hope you all know that reading your experiences and thoughts over the past couple of months has been so helpful and comforting!

:happydance: Big Congratulations Hun :happydance:

Hope you have a wonderfully happy and healthy 9mths:flow:

Thank you! I am just over the moon about this and have to rein in the urge to tell everybody I know. I can't even think of anything else!!! : )

Congratulations!! I'm the same, it's so hard biting your lip isn't it? I especially want to tell my mum!!

Congratulations :happydance: happy & healthy 9 months hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->