No Fetal Pole 6 weeks... STRESSED!

Hi Ladies, all is well. We have a crimbo pudding in there with a heartbeat!! X

Hi Ladies, all is well. We have a crimbo pudding in there with a heartbeat!! X

Yay!!!! So happy for you!!!! We are all like Christmas babies now!!!! When is your due date now!!!

No Fetal Pole at my six week exactly appointment on ultra sound. Should I be worried, I feel I see so many posts with people who saw their baby at 6 weeks :( I did have a yolk sac... What do you think, need your advice as I am overly stressed. I have been brown spotting for the last two days, very light.. I am just stressed stressed stressed!!

I went for an ultra sound at just over 6 weeks. My doctor could barely see the fetal pole, but she believes it is there. I think if I would've went two days earlier, she wouldn't have seen it at all. Did you have long cycles? I have long cycles so I believe that I am not as far along as I think I am. That may be the same case for you if you have long cycles too. Also, I did have spotting last weekend. We believed it was caused by strain due from constipation and pushing too hard. Hope this helps.

They wont say officially until dating scan but somewhere between 24th and 28th x

Ps proudwifey yes i have a 5 week cycle

Ps proudwifey yes i have a 5 week cycle

I am about the same. Do you know your exact date of ovulation? If so, you can use that in an online calculator and get a more precise due date. Most likely, you are not as far along as you think which is why a fetal pole was not visible.

I dont do temps or anything but i do get ovulation pain which i had between 2nd and 4th april so working out that I ovulated possibly on the 5th my latest due date is 28th dec. Looking forward to my 12 week scan now ☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->