No Gestational Sac 6 week scan

MrsMalcolm

Reaction score
I had my first scan, I'm 6 weeks 4 days. The sonographer couldn't find a gestational sac, heartbeat, nothing. I started to panic and she contacted my doctor who told me this happens sometimes when it is this early. But i miscarried last year, I have been spotting for a week and my progesterone level was like 7. It is kind of hard not to think the worse. I did blood work today. So Monday I should have the results to see if my HCG and progesterone levels are rising. I have been taking 400mg of progesterone a day for the last week. I want to stay positive and hopeful because honestly I don't think my heart can handle another loss, but this is just not looking good.

I'm so so sorry.. I hope you have good news!! that is sad.. at 5 w 1 day we saw gest sac and yolk sac and 6 w 2 days we saw baby and heartbeat.. it could be different for you tho.. you are still early and could just be taking a little longer:) did they tell you what you're hCG was?

My HCG was 450 last Friday. They checked it again today, but won't have results until Monday

well that sounds good :) my hCG was very low and slow at rising... I'm sure you're little one is just taking a lil while!! ill be praying for sure!!! <3

I'm wishing you the best and sending prayers your way! I too have heard about lots of mommas with very slow rising HCG where things turned out just fine. Hope it is the same for you.

xoxoxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->