No good clues but PLEASE take a guess!

Kimebzuc

Reaction score
Boy or Girl? Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 20
I'm more of a potty shot/nub guesser but I really get a boy vibe with the 3d face pics. How far along are you? Are you staying team yellow

Thank for the guess! I have the same blue vibe :)
I'm due in October and team yellow BUT it's killing me!!!!!! ;-)

Lol. I wanted to wait too and stay team yellow but my little girl was dead set on a sister and wanted nothing to do with another brother so, we felt like we needed more time to prepare her if it was in fact a boy. Lucky her, its a girl. I probably couldn't have waited til the end though. I'm a planner. Wanted to call the baby by name, etc. I think its great for the people who have the patience to wait til delivery to know. No sweeter surprise than that. ;)

Thanks girls! It's tricky on that second face pic because my toddler son has very small facial features with a button nose too. Lol

I'm with practically everyone else - The face just looks like a sweet little boy! Completely adorable too! :)

I thought boy too:blue:

When I was growing up I always said gender should be a surprise but the instant I was pregnant with my first I just had to know. I've stayed team yellow once and it drove me insane!!

Oh im for sure insane at the point! Lol
People say they all "look the same"in the face in US but I don't totally agree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->