No heartbeat :(

Aaawwww congratulations Lauren xx

That's great news!! wishing you a h&h pregnancy xxxx

That's wonderful :) congratulations x

I was going to say 6+2 is very earliest you'd see a HB but you'd have to be measuring ahead of your O date.

Normally HB isnt seen till 6+5 or even 7w they all grow at different rates.

Ive seen your update that is fab news congratulations!

Thats brill news! I had a scan at 6 weeks due to 2 miscarriages and only seen a yolk sac and fetal pole no heartbeat. I have a healthy 3 month old boy now

Thank you so much everyone! We are over the moon☺️

We saw baby and heartbeat! I was a week off so it makes sense why I didn't see anything before! I was so convinced I deleted all my pregnancy apps and everything! Woohoooooo still crying and shaking now xx

Congrats hun! that is wonderful news, they saw my baby but no heartbeat at 5 weeks 6 days when i was seen at the doc. Today i am going for my OB appointment (7 weeks now), hoping to see my sweet baby's heartbeat!

I knew it! I am so so happy for you! Great news!
I hope the rest of this pregnancy is boring!!!

We saw baby and heartbeat! I was a week off so it makes sense why I didn't see anything before! I was so convinced I deleted all my pregnancy apps and everything! Woohoooooo still crying and shaking now xx

Congrats hun! that is wonderful news, they saw my baby but no heartbeat at 5 weeks 6 days when i was seen at the doc. Today i am going for my OB appointment (7 weeks now), hoping to see my sweet baby's heartbeat!

I hope it goes well :) Goodluck! Xxxx

YAAAYYY Congratulations!!! I am so very happy for you :) I knew it had to be to early for you to worry <3 Now go enjoy being pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->