• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No HPT Allowed :P

L005

Reaction score
This month is my first 2WW and we went to Mexico so that made it go by very quickly! But my OH does not want us to use Ovulation tests or a HPT until I have actually missed my period. I thought that would be easy to do but it really isn't and now I feel like AF is on her way but I won't know forsure for a few days. What do you guys do to help the time go? Is there anyone else out there who is not using HPT until AF has not shown herself?

i just go crazy lol, i use hpts tho, fxd crossed for u!

They are a very rare breed but they do exist.
The rest of us are poas aholics lol.
I just throw myself into work but i am still obsessing and testing like crazy lol

:dust:

i panic worry but dont poas till atleast the day after af was due... i dunno how i do it i hate 2ww!!!
good luck x

i like to wait until AF is late, i hate when i get a BFN, i'd rather have some glimmer of hope then to get a BFN

i would rather wait tilll i am late for AF i gedt my hoes up if i test before!!

I always wait until the day after af is due, The desire to test early is there but I know if I do they I would worry about whether it's just a chemical pregnancy...it's better for me to wait.

i agree hun, fingers crossed you get your bpf soon xx

Glad to know I'm not the only one out there lol! but AF has arrived so TTC Cycle 2 here I come....my poor OH he won't know what hit him lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->