No idea what's going on..implantation/ovluation/AF?? please read & help!

Msocwife

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies, i'm new here...i decided to sign up because DH and I are "not, not trying" but something strange has been happening recently. I'm hoping anyone who has maybe had these symptoms or knows anything about this whole process can help me out, anything would be helpful! TIA!

I've been on the pill for 11 years, on and off but mostly on. Last month for some unknown reason AF came like a week early. I had 4 or 5 active pills left but since it started i stopped them. AF was really light but lasted like 4 or 5 days of spotting (Started on like 3/20). I figured this would be a good time to just stop the pill since i had already messed it up, so I didnt start my new pack following AF. DH and I DTD regularly.

This past weekend, on Sat, I noticed some pressure/pinching feeling on the left side of my lower stomach. It felt like pre-AF cramping a little. I went to the bathroom and noticed very light brownish tint on the paper. Odd. On Sunday then the pinching/crampy feeling has been on and off still and I saw the light brown tinting a few times after going to the bathroom but thats it, no blood. Monday, slight cramping but less, and only saw the color on the toilet paper maybe twice. No cramps or "tint" yesterday but i did (and today too) have bloating and headaches. I'm a little concerned it could be implantation bleeding...but then am thinking maybe it's ovulation since i was messed up in cycle? I got an ovulation predictor and took one on Monday afternoon as well as first thing Tuesday morning, the test line was a bit lighter than the reference line which i guess means i'm not ovulating. So at this point i'm at a loss.....ANY ideas/opinions? I cant even say "ok i'll wait until after my missed period" to test really because I have no idea when that is supposed to be since the pill was messed up. If the cycle is "Regular" then i guess i would be expecting AF tomorrow or something since the last one started on 3/20...but?? please help!

I didnt want to read and run, but I also dont have any suggestions or advice...sorry...Im not experienced enough with that stuff :/

I'm not sure but I think if I were you, I'd test on or after 4/17 (28 days from your last supposed cycle) if you haven't started a cycle by then and see where that gets you. Lots and lots of people on the forum have mentioned how they feel pregnant with tons of pregnancy symptoms for a couple months after stopping birth control so keep that in mind. If after 4/17 you still haven't had a visit from :witch: and test negative, I'd wait another week and test again. It's hard to say since you really don't know when your true cycle was or when you ovulated but AF or a BFP will come around soon enough to give you an idea of when to start counting your cycle days!

:hugs:

I think that you could probably test now. If implantation takes 7-10 days on average, and alot of women get a positive HPT by 12-14dpo, that would mean they got their positives only 2-4 days after implantation (those who implant closer to 7dpo usually get a positive around 9-10dpo) If the bleeding was from implantation then you would be way past the 2-4 day mark, therefore get an accurate result :)

Lol oops! I just realized how old the post was! So have you tested then? I would love to know how you're doing :)

Thanks for replying! I actually took a HPT on Sunday morning 4/20 and got BFN, STILL no AF though! Im thinking if those symptoms were ovluation, and we concieved, I probably wouldn't be able to test until around 12-14 dpo right?? I mean if that was implantation i would have gotten the BFP by now i'm assuming, so the only other explanation for the left side cramping/light brown spotting I can think of is ovulation..?

Makes sense to me :) So if that was ovulation, how long do you have until you can test?

I was thinking it sounded like ovulation. not sure why you had spotting accompanying it, but I have heard that this can happen to some women. Also coming off of the pill can throw things off a bit.

good luck with the potential BFP!!!

Makes sense to me :) So if that was ovulation, how long do you have until you can test?

Well that's the problem, because i really dont know! From what i've been reading/hearing i'd guess maybe 2 weeks? Which would be this coming weekend if that WAS ovulation back on the weekend of 4/8. But since it's my first month off b/c i really dont know. I'm planning on testing with fmu Sunday morning, since the last time i tested was fmu last Sunday. I have an appointment with my gynocologist next Wed for regular check up so if for some reason i still haven't found anything out by then maybe she'll give me a blood test. I just want to know either way already!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->