No Idea What's Going On!

LoveMyChild14

Reaction score
Hi, so I'm probably going to tell way too much about myself. I already have one child, but she was a surprise and I didn't pay close attention to what was happening. I don't know if I'm pregnant at all but I'm wondering what is going on. For the last few days I've had discharge that has absolutely drenched me. I have to go to the bathroom more often to keep everything from getting uncomfortable. Im about a week and a half away from my next period. In between them I never get this wet. I usually cramp a bit when I ovulate, but nothing serious. Along with the whole being uncomfortable down below I've been cramping feeling like I'm not sleeping near as much as I need to and my body feels like it's weighing itself down. If anyone can help me figure out some ideas I'd greatly appreciate it!

Have u od and whats ur dpo? I was like that when pg but inwas in 2nd tri a lot of women have an increase in cm.in 1st tri but its not until 2nd or 3rd tri when it gets rediculous lol everyones different might happen to u earlier. Any otger symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->