No libido!?

Peanut112

Reaction score
Absolutely none! I haven't wanted sex since I've gotten pregnant. I feel like something is wrong with me? … Starting to feel bad for my OH but I seriously can't get in the mood no matter what :dohh: He thinks I don't want him anymore.. But i'm not the person who can pretend to want sex and pretend to enjoy it.

I'm the same I have no desire for sex at all since being pregnant I'm 30 weeks and have done it maybe three times my poor husband he is very understanding though which helps hope it's just hormones and it will come back soon lol

I am exactly the same. I feel so guilty, but I can't make myself interested!

I'm the opposite but my OH refuses to come near me during pregnancy :(

My belly is getting so incredibly large now and my weight gain has been about a pound a week that I struggle even doing day to day activities... nevermind sex. I let my DH come at me when he wants to but I tell him to not expect me to get into it because I have absolutely no libido. Thankfully he's perfectly fine with that, as long as he gets what he wants :haha:

Glad I'm not the only one! I tried today.. and really tried lol.. But about half way in, my lady parts started getting a bit sore (tmi but I feel swollen and bone dry even though I'm not?) and to the point where I couldn't take it anymore… We had to stop and I ended up crying :haha: I felt awful. Like such a failure, really.

My OH is lucky if he gets a cuddle! Ha! Honestly, when I'm on the laptop and he comes to read over my shoulder, just feeling his breath on my neck makes me want to swat him away! He's starting to feel a bit down now (with other things going on) so i should try and muster some libido/energy to perk him up a bit.

I feel so fat, ugly & disgusting that its the last thing I feel like doing.

I'm 22 weeks now. We DTD every 2-3 days, but definitely not because I want to. I just know its important for our relationship, so I do it.

My last pregnancy was similar, and towards the end I felt like it more often.

Hoping the same thing happens again. Maybe you'll be the same.

I don't like the thought of having sex whilst pregnant, something to do with having a little person inside me who has no choice in being bounced around lol. I make up for it by doing other things and being intimate in other ways. Luckily my hubby is very understanding and knows it will come back once baby is here. I don't think it is as uncommon as we think x

Thanks to my pesky placenta I'm on a total sex ban, ANY sort of stimulation is off the cards due to risk of bleeding.

As a result I am very down about it all, DH is very understanding (he can still get his kicks!) but I feel like we are missing out intimacy. Even too much kissing if off because we both just end up frustrated.

Last pregnancy I was a crazed sex beast especially towards the end (not like me at all!) but no such luck this time!

I know lots of people who don't indulge at all during pregnancy so I know you're not alone, it's definitely more common to lose libido rather than gain it x

My dh just doesn't seem that interested when I'm prego. We have talked about it as it kinda suiuts me not doing it but should I bvroach the subject...?

oh I feel like I could've written this myself ... Im so not interested which is so funny for me as I used to be the one with the high sex drive ...

I do however try to have some intimate time with my DH and that takes a lot of effort from his side shame ...

Before getting pregnant with my first, I had a very high libido. Got pregnant and it disappeared and hasn't returned in 4 years.

I'll still do it of course and will enjoy it when done, but I almost never initiate it any longer and most of the time we need to use lube b/c I'm just not in the mood.

I'm a tiny more interested this time, but last pregnancy i had.zero libido at all. I'm trying to make an effort to dtd with OH but it definitely takes me putting in the effort lol. Something that stops me lately is his breath smells bad, even right after he brushes his teeth! Idk what to do! He goes to the dentist and is up to date on all his dental work and cleaning. I'm going to pick up some mouthwash from the store lol... idk if its my pregnancy nose or what. But its a huge turn off :cry:

My problem is the reverse, I'm as horny as ever lol but my hubby won't have sex with me while I'm pregnant. He was the same with our last pregnancy. But remember ladies there are a lot of ways to be intimate it doesn't always have to involve intercourse

I am exactly the same. Ever since I found out I was pregnant I have had zero libido. I think in the last 3 months we have done it maybe 2-3 times. But lucky for me OH has quite a low libido anyway, so it does not bother him.

I'm the same we haven't heard sex since I found out I was pregnant n I'm 18 weeks now! I just have no desire n also I'm crampy n achey down there n got lots of discharge it just puts me off! I feel mean but cant bring myself to! I really hope it comes back soon!

My hubby works away a month at a time. when hes home its on!! sex alone gets a bit boring :) Mix it up :)

I'm wondering if you ladies with low libidos are having girls!!! :haha: I had NO libido with my DD, super into DH when I was pregnant with our DS, and now I'm waiting to find out, but no libido again! Hang in there ladies! This is only a phase! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->