No libido!?

I'm wondering if you ladies with low libidos are having girls!!! :haha: I had NO libido with my DD, super into DH when I was pregnant with our DS, and now I'm waiting to find out, but no libido again! Hang in there ladies! This is only a phase! :)

I'm having another boy! I was super into sex with DS1 but this time, meh x

I'm wondering if you ladies with low libidos are having girls!!! :haha: I had NO libido with my DD, super into DH when I was pregnant with our DS, and now I'm waiting to find out, but no libido again! Hang in there ladies! This is only a phase! :)

I'm having a girl :shrug: if that counts for anything :haha:

Yes, this is totally me!! What's going on with these hormones?!

Wish I knew! Maybe our bodies just have too much going on for it to consider sexual activities :haha: :haha: I asked the midwife, theres just more bloodflow so it's bound to be more sensitive. For some people it's just more uncomfortable I guess. :shrug: Some women even bleed every time because of the sensitivity and the veins being more exposed/thicker.

Before I got pregnant my sex drive was not that high nor my hubbys (could have been the fact that it took us 5 years to get pregnant and after the first year sex became about getting pregnant, not so much enjoying one another). But since I've gotten pregnant I want it all the time! It's sort of annoying because I'm so scared to O because I don't want to "hurt" the babies (although I know there is no proof that it's even a problem). But it took so long to get here. So we have sex and it feels really good and my DH always gets to O but I don't. I don't mind though. I sort of get to feel good and spend intimate time with my DH without the worry after about the fact that I O'ed and maybe my uterus is cramping, etc. etc.

My DH also LOVES my pregnant body so it's really nice to have him tell me how beautiful I look, etc. Try to get it in when you can! When the babies get here I don't know where we're all going to find the time. :haha:

I'm having a girl this time and our first was a boy - no libido with either here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->