no likey no lighty

Mammy2Joojx

Mammy To My Gorgeous Boy
Reaction score
its that bad its good :happydance: i cringe constantly while i watch this programme but i cant turn it off .. Might have something to do with the beautiful paddy mcguinness on it though :haha: anyone else watch it? X

Did you see it last night? That last bloke was cringe worthy!

nooo last nights was the only 1 i didnt see :( although i watched the gossip after it & is it that damien person? Just read it in the paper aswell about that damien apparently upsetting all the lasses? X

Yea he said he liked a girl that switched her light off the most, so the others were like we don't want him now lol

OMG! I've just watched it on youtube :haha: how embarrassing! I did feel abit sorry for him lol the papers made out he upset them intentionally but i dont think he did at all .. But going out with jodie marsh makes him a tool :haha: x

He was an idiot lol then he got her name wrong at the end lol. The one girll made me laugh when he got to ask them a question and she said " I would have an answer if I liked you" haha
Then when he was on the date with chelsea he said he was shocked that she hadn't had plastic surgery
Wrong!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->