No luck so far!

millie123

Reaction score
Hi ive been TTC for about 18 months now, came off my pill after being on it for 5 years. Started with no period for 3 mnths when first came off pill, they then started again and sumtimes its 4 wks in btween them and then other mnths its 6 wks!
We have sex on a regular basis, i thought it wud be so easy to get pregnant but i was so wrong. Everyone around me is pregnant friends, family members, ppl at work! It breaks my heart everytime sum1 new tells me they are expecting. Iam happy for them but i just long for my own baby so much. It seems to be so easy, most of the ppl i know that are pregnant havent even been trying it just happened! Here iam trying and its just not happening!
Any advice guys!

Hiya

I came off the pill at the end of last september so nearly a year on for me!
I also thought we would be pregnant by now, but I keep getting bfn's!

Have you been to the docs to speak with them?

Hi Girls...
Just want to say my friend is in exactly the same boat as you both think she has been off the pill (Cilest) over 12mths now and still BFN's every month... I have been off Cilest for about a month and a half now and had a semi-normal period so im hoping i OV in the next few days.. as im not convinced im back to normal yet.
Its really hard seeing other people get their BFP's but just remember your time will come when its meant to be and everything most certainly happens for a reason! Baby Dust to you both and all the best xxxxxx P.S even though im pretty new at TTC if either of you ever want to talk.. "go for it" xxxxx

Its nice to hear we're not the only ones! When I first came off the pill I had no period from october to december, but after that it settled and now its usually between 27-30 day cycles, he last two have been 30 days so hopefully its fully settled now! What are you girls doing during ttc? I used to temp to confirm ovulation but now I only use opks! Xx

Hi again x
Well with this being my 2nd cycle, im not too sure how regular I am yet... ive tried working out my OV date by an estimate of 29 day cycles.. so guessing between 21st and 25th.. I am trying to do it as naturally as possible without anything like opk's but that doesnt mean i disagree with them or anything.. def each to their own..
so how long you been with your partner and is he as up for it as you? xxx

We started off not trying not preventing, I'm 24 (25 in jan) and OH is 28 (29 in dec) been together 3 years in total. OH has only been happy to put the label of ttc on it the past 4-5 months!
How about you? Xx

I'm 26 (just last week) and my OH is 29 (30 in May)... Think his attitude is more "if it happens it happens" but I am a little bit more hyped to the idea, been together same amount of time 3 years in October so I'm more than ready to start TTC as it may take months or years who knows xxx

Well hopefully it doesnt take long for you, in a way I'm glad it hasnt happened yet as me and OH are a lot closer now he is on board and we can talk about it, but it would be ideal if it could happen in the next couple of months! It's driving me crazy!

Where abouts are you in your cycle? xx

I totally agree and u have a great attitude x I think I am on CD 14 how about you? Xx ps lots of :sex: for me the next few days xx

I'm only on CD 5 so a little while until ov for me! I usually ovulate CD15-16! Woohoo good luck with the BD'ing xx

Thanks hun and you xx it's nice to know there are some people who still want to chat even though our cycles are different. I've come across a few that won't lol xxx

Its only 10 days, we're both going through the same thing so it makes sense doesn't it! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->