No luck this month :( (*Update page 2 - ovulation CD24!?*)

T

TashaAndBump

These are my tests from CD8 - CD18. Tested AM and PM - only got am pics no room for pm in shot. They all look the same - negative.

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/DSCF5702.jpg

Does this mean no ovulation this month (which wouldn't be a surprise as I am still breastfeeding...) or could I have missed it, or might I ovulate yet? Should I keep testing?? I am due on in 10 days....

:help:

I honestly would say you still have a chance. There was one month where I didnt get a pos and I thought I didnt ov but then like 6 or so days later I ovulated and missed it because I didnt have opks and seriously thought I missed it so didnt have sex. :( Good luck hun, hope you OV soon!! xx

I would keep testing. It's SO hard to catch the positive with these - I have had my best luck after lunch with no fluids to drink for several hours. The less diluted your urine, the more luck you are going to have of catching it. Do you temp at all?

No I haven't been but that might be my next step if I keep getting no luck with these sticks...

It might be something to consider. I am doing both - and at least I can tell when to stop using the OPK's - your temp tells you. Saves some mental trouble too - ha - and half the pee sticks. Good luck!

You went to day 18, so there is a high chance you didn't O this month. Don't stress about it too much, it happens to most women sweetheart. But when I use OPK's I would keep testing until around cd20. I O on average days 16 or 17. I don't O every month though.

Lots of luck

Thanks hun. Been testing until today. Given up now... still no positives. Better luck next month eh!

perhaps u havent ovulated then. Though some women dont get EWCM.

r u giving up breastfeeding before TTC again?

Okay, like I said on the first page... I didn't ovulate between CD8 and CD18 - I had no symptoms and tests all came back negative...

Well now I am confused :confused: as I have all the symptoms of ov... But on CD22?? I started with EWCM last night. Now this morning I have got tummy cramps in my lower right side and blood streaked discharge... Could this be OV? Or is AF coming early?? I'm not quite sure what to make of it...

I wish I could be POAS!! :hissy: We are staying with my in-laws and I forgot to pack them! :hissy: I guess I will just not know...

If it were ov when should I expect AF to turn up? In 14 days? Thanks for all your help - very new to this - still trying to feel my way around! x

The last three look darker. But, you are still BF so it may be a bit from now. I say if you see EWCM get your freak on! BD :)

If you are ovulating now you'd expect AF in around 14 days (if that's normal LP length for you). You never know...might just be a strange cycle - mine have been all different lengths since Sam and they used to be quite regular. Last month I didn't get a dark line on an opk but it was still there at around the time I thought I was ovulating, and 2 days later I had the expected temperature rise so it may still have happened (would really recommend temping as it, combined with opks, shows you exactly what your cycles are doing). The other thing with opks is that you might get what appears to be a negative or a faint line in the early afternoon and a dark positive that night, so it's possible to miss it if you're only taking your temperature once a day (I know you said you were doing it twice though). Confused about the EWCM now though x

Okay now I am confused... CD24 - Positive OPK??

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/DSCF5793.jpg

As some of you may know I have been staying at the in-laws and forgot to take my ov tests with me. I thought there would have been no point anyway as I tested up until CD18 getting nothing but negatives...

However whilst at the in-laws (on CD 22 - 1st Jan) I thought I was having symptoms of OV (cramping, spotting, EWCM) so when I got in today (in true POAS addict form!) I ran straight to the bathroom and tested...

POSITIVE! But on CD 24?? What is that about! Should I take it then that this is my ovulation? Thanks for all your help girls - Fertility can be a confusing thing can't it! x

They look positive to me hun! Maybe you just had a really long cycle this month?! Im on CD 20 and only just got my pos opk today...regardless of what my ticker says.... Get :sex:

Wow those are nice lines! Maybe just a strangely long cycle? I had one longer one since mine came back - don't know if breastfeeding messes them up a bit? x

mmmm maybe. I am due on in 4 days... gues it will be 14 instead! LOL

Or longer if you get that husband of yours to make the most of your nice dark opks tonight ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->