No luck this month :( (*Update page 2 - ovulation CD24!?*)

Good luck, but I'm still not convinced those preggo tests were just evaps!
If they are light positives then the OPK's would be positive too....

I guess you'll know in a few days if the OPK's are still blazing positives!!!!

I was actually going to ask if you were sure you weren't pregnant...must have forgotten about it mid-post :rofl: Brain's getting worse already!! x

I was actually going to ask if you were sure you weren't pregnant...must have forgotten about it mid-post :rofl: Brain's getting worse already!! x

LOL Not you too! :dohh:

I'm posting here about this: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/55633-bfns-add-yours-47.html#post1322831 Fairly sure I am not pregnant, yes.

Can pregnancy tests detect LH?? I am sure they are evaps. Madness is I have run out of tests! :hissy: So will be going shopping tomorrow for some more. But I will never get my hopes up based on an IC. They are cruel, cruel things. I am sure they are evaps. I will of course keep testing when I get some more, though! :dohh: And we will just wait and see if AF turns up on Wednesday (I am expecting her to!).

Thanks for reading, though! :) x

PS: Wouldn't it be cool if I were Lynn! We'd be almost exactly the same amount pregnant! :rofl: Shame I'm not ...YET! lol We'll see what happens Wednesday x

It would be great if you were!

Just one thing though.... evaps?? That nice big pink line on the bottom one?? Did that come up within the time limit?! x

I've got a spare digi I could stick in the post for you tomorrow?! Along with that cd of photos I still haven't sent :blush: x

I've got a spare digi I could stick in the post for you tomorrow?! Along with that cd of photos I still haven't sent :blush: x

Oh I would be so grateful if you would! Plus those CDs too! Was thinking about those the other day lol when I was deleting my old PMs in my inbox :lol:

Do you have my new address? x Do you want any money for postage? x

Oh I would be so grateful if you would! Plus those CDs too! Was thinking about those the other day lol when I was deleting my old PMs in my inbox :lol:

Don't worry about postage - is your new address the one you sent with your PM about Ann Summers? I'll take it out of the box though as it was a box of 2 but was only bought on Friday! I was going to bring the cd when we went to the aquarium and then completely forgot about it, sorry! x

Don't worry about postage - is your new address the one you sent with your PM about Ann Summers? I'll take it out of the box though as it was a box of 2 but was only bought on Friday! I was going to bring the cd when we went to the aquarium and then completely forgot about it, sorry! x

Oh yeah I forgot about that email! lol Yes that is the address :D I forgot about the aquarium! That's supposed to be in about a week isn't! lol

Oh yeah I forgot about that email! lol Yes that is the address :D I forgot about the aquarium! That's supposed to be in about a week isn't! lol

Yes...just realised 11th is a Sunday. It is 11th isn't it?

Going out to get Sam weighed tomorrow so I'll go to the post office on the way. If you see me on here in the morning remind me! x

No it's the 10th isn't it? Saturday? I think! Will have to go check that one... lol

No it's the 10th isn't it? Saturday? I think! Will have to go check that one... lol

Ah...maybe! I hadn't looked for ages. Not sure why I thought it was 11th! Am I allowed to bring OH if he's free? x

Great!! I'll ask him :D Less for me to carry on the train too - he wouldn't want to leave his poor pregnant wife struggling through the streets of London ;) x

I think I have figured out why I ovulated so late:

Over new years I wasn't breastfeeding much at all. Now I have cut out breastfeeding during the day but do breastfeed at bed time and if she wakes up at night.

Do you suppose this cut down in breastfeeding could have caused me to ovulate even though I was so late on in my cycle? Before I went to my MIL's I was breastfeeding pretty much on demand, and quite often as Anna showed no interest in solid foods so was still mostly fed on breastmilk.

I hope I won't have to stop breastfeeding to get pregnant! Sam's mum: How much were you breastfeeding when you concieved? Did you cut down at all or were you just feeding the same as usual?

I think I have figured out why I ovulated so late:

Over new years I wasn't breastfeeding much at all. Now I have cut out breastfeeding during the day but do breastfeed at bed time and if she wakes up at night.

Do you suppose this cut down in breastfeeding could have caused me to ovulate even though I was so late on in my cycle? Before I went to my MIL's I was breastfeeding pretty much on demand, and quite often as Anna showed no interest in solid foods so was still mostly fed on breastmilk.

I hope I won't have to stop breastfeeding to get pregnant! Sam's mum: How much were you breastfeeding when you concieved? Did you cut down at all or were you just feeding the same as usual?

I'm still feeding him 3 or 4 times a day (he has a bottle of that Aptamil night time drink stuff in the evenings), and if he wakes up again before we go to bed I'll usually feed him then too. So sometimes up to 5 or 6 times a day. I didn't cut down to TTC as I seemed to be ovulating anyway and I knew he'd be having less 2 months from now anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->