No luck this month :( (*Update page 2 - ovulation CD24!?*)

Apologies for butting in but Tasha.... I wouldn't bet my last penny on the pos OPKs being O now hon. I'd much more bet on what you called neg OPKs in your first post containing some pos ones, you having O in time and this being a BFP....

Just my 2 cents. I'll shut it now. :)

Thanks Lynn,

Tested again today with ovulation sticks and NO line whatsoever so I think I definately ovulated on the 24th now. I also used a First Response with just the thinest and faintest of lines that I can't even cature on camera so think those other lines were just very nasty, convincing evaps.

Ho hum, oh well - TTC officially as of next month (as opposed to WTT, but hoping for the best anyway! ;)) lol Hopefully it won't be too long! x

Well at least you'll have a digi to use when you are TTC :D ...I was all excited at the thought of you being pregnant though :hugs: x

Thanks hun :(

Sorry to disappoint lol I wish I were pregnant now... I almost let myself get a bit excited as well! :dohh:

Here is the first response that I took:

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/DSCF5834-1.jpg

Now I am trying hard now to let go of the idea, and to remain 100% convinced that those lines ARE evaps :( *sigh* Why do I even test - this is just torture! Why do I torture myself? LOL ...It's just a great big joke :(

M'oh well. I might end up using that digi anyway - just to show myself one way or the other - unequivocally. I will try to wait until this time next cycle, though! Or if my period does not turn up by 15 days after I got the positive OV test.

Wish me luck! x :hugs: x

Ok if the OPKs are now clear BFNs then I was wrong and you have my apologies, you did indeed O.

No longer WTTC is great news! Best of luck to the three of you to get the BFP announcing No.4 right away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->