• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No middle name 4 days to go

Enasy

TTC #3
Reaction score
So I have a C Section booked for Thursday 20th October and still don't have a middle name picked out. Our first son has a middle name so its important our second son does to.

With our first son it was easy we had a very old family pet (Ben) that died the day after our 20week scan, so straight away we knew that we would give him the middle name Benjamin. We ended up calling him Jack Benjamin Foster.

We don't want to honour our dads or grandparents as it will just cause arguments with which ever family we don't include.

So we want to call our second son Harry, I wanted his middle name to be something longer like Benjamin is. But can find anything im 100% on.

So far the top runner is

Harry Reginald Foster (Reggie is his daddies name)

not sure it flows well tho

What's your maiden name? Would that work?

I think Reginald goes :) Others which come to mind:
Edmund
Julian
Gabriel
Nathaniel
Vincent
Alexander
William
Lawrence

I think Reginald goes well with the name Harry and it has sentimental value, which I think is important as the name of your first DS has sentimental value too.

If not Reginald, then I like the combination of Harry Alexander, Harry Christopher or Harry Theodore.

Good luck with your CS!!!

I think Reginald sounds good and it's nice that it has some meaning for you guys.

Thx for all your ideas ladies but still not keen on any of the suggested names. May just have to be Reginald due to lack of options

I don't want to use my maiden name as then it suggests we aren't married like its double barrelled or something

I don't want to use my maiden name as then it suggests we aren't married like its double barrelled or something

I dont think it does. I think it is a way to honor your side of the family. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->