no more babies

zaida

Alec(age 5) Arran(age 3)
Reaction score
Hiya everyone! In the past I posted to the TTC/WTT forum - explaining how much I wanted a third child, but my husband doesnt.

Ive just sort of resolved it all in my mind - and come around to his position. Its hard, because I always thought Id have 3 children - and its hard to think about never being pregnant again.

But the truth is - I have to be honest, and admit, I cant do the work again. We are very much on our own - my parents oversees, and his quite a bit older (80), and while we both have wonderful families, they are not in positions to help us.

We are both 40, have two beautiful little boys (aged 5 and 3), we both work, and Ive come to terms with the fact that the "baby" thing is over, but Im still a bit sad about it.

Ive decided Id start posting to the toddlers/preschool forum and just enjoy the children I do have! Also, Im going to sponsor a child overseas - Ive always wanted to do that, and now seems a good time!

Thanks everyone for your support

Zaidagal

Good for you! I'm glad you guys could make a decision together about all this. Best of luck to you. I think that's awesome about sponsoring. I wish I could!

Sorry to hear that but I think sponsoring a child sounds amazing, good luck :)

Yeah, i'm really impressed with that idea, by turning your own sadness into helping someone else. Good for u!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->