No more co-sleeping.

Well done Caitlyn! You can have some proper mummy time now :)

And mummy and daddy time! I did miss that :)

I miss her alot though :dohh:

Tutut, naughty :lol:

Aww you'll be fine, you'll soon realise it's the best thing you ever did!!

Pft, I deserve it. It's been months! :rofl:

I didn't realise she would leave me so easily, I think I waited untill the right time for both of us :)

she'll enjoy the independance and so will you, :hugs: your little girl is growing up

You'll thank yourself for it in the long run chick, you dont want her in your bed when she's 5 :)

I know how you feel. I still bring Niamh into bed in the mornings though :)

Good job hun!!

It's sooo tempting for me to bring Elyse in my bed, but I don't want to get stuck with her in there with me for years lol. It's so easy at night during a feed to just fall asleep with them there with you..

so did she just do it then or have you had to let her CIO or something? (sorry if I've missed this on another thread)

Alasdair has slept through in his own cot for the last 4 or 5 nights so I haven't had him in with me...it's sad, but I guess a bit of a relief too.

Well done both of you. She is getting so grown up!

good job! babies are alot more adaptable then some people want to accept ;)

It will be great in the long run though you will get some or your own time back. I was sad when Ellie went in her moses basket but still get her in in the mornings.

you have so much strength!!!

Rhys is showing signs of wanting to sleep on his own and im attempting to ignore him LOL. two nights in a row he has asked daddy to take him to bed rather than just falling asleep downstairs on the sofa. i just dont know if i will ever have the strength to stop like you have.

well done x

well done :) both of you!! now you can enjoy some time with her, on your own and with OH :hugs: you really deserve it hun!! :hugs:

I still co-sleep with my dd for 1-2 hours some nights :blush:

Good for her!! Now you have time to yourself! I give you props for doing it as long as you did, you should be proud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->