No morning sickness at all at 9 weeks

red_head

Reaction score
Anyone else have no morning sickness? I’ve had some food aversions and lack of appetite comes and goes, but no nausea or sickness. It’s making me worry something is wrong.
I have a few other symptoms but they come and go and are very mild - occasional headaches, some constipation and increased discharge. I’m also getting tired more easily but again it comes and goes. My boobs were a little sore but that stopped around 6 weeks.
I just don’t feel pregnant!! Anyone else? I don’t know how I’m going to wait til my next scan!

Nearly 15 weeks and I wouldn't no I was pregnant nothing no symptoms no sickness. However with my 2 boys very sick. It's a very strange pregnancy for me this time but clearly possible to have different ones.

That makes me feel better! Thank you :) I can’t stop panicking!

That makes me feel better! Thank you :) I can’t stop panicking!

I'm the same. After one miscarriage, even though unplanned every day I worry as I don't feel pregnant at all but each scan says other wise x

I just want to get to when I can feel the baby moving I think I will relax then! It’s just horrible not knowing what’s going on. It feels silly wishing I had morning sickness but I really do wish I had that reassurance! I’ve had miscarriages too - it does just make everything so scary.

I just want to get to when I can feel the baby moving I think I will relax then! It’s just horrible not knowing what’s going on. It feels silly wishing I had morning sickness but I really do wish I had that reassurance! I’ve had miscarriages too - it does just make everything so scary.

I no how you feel. I'm glad I haven't got the sickness as it was awful but then again it made me feel pregnant if you get me

I have only started getting mild sickness that comes and goes. Other than that I really don't feel pregnant at all. My first pregnancy had absolutely no symptoms, my second had everything going and my third I only had nausea and sore boobs so I'm guessing every pregnancy is different x

Excactly as above 15 weeks and you wouldnt have known i was pregnant apart from good aversions and a little bump no ms or nausea this time round was either terribly sick or felt sick with all my boys so you really never kno xx

I had virtually no symptoms when I was pregnant with my son and he's now a happy, healthy 3 year old :D

No symptoms at all with my 2 daughters I wouldn’t of even known!
This time has been slightly different but I wouldn’t worry :flower:

This has made me feel a bit better thank you - I’m still worrying though! glad I’m not the only one :)

You're just a natural worrier Red, I'm exactly the same. And I hate to say it but it might not stop once you can feel the baby move. I know it should be reassuring, and it is, but if you're like me you'll be worrying as soon as you haven't felt them for about 5 minutes ha! I like them to be out, so I can check they're alive every 2 minutes. I calmed down considerably once my daughter was born and everyone kept telling me what a calm and chilled out parent I was :lol:

I was like that with my first. No problem with her..

With my ds I had brown bleeding about 5-7 wks with what looked like pieces of tissue paper coming out (sorry tmi) cramping and absolutely NO symptoms whatsoever. I was a nervous wreck thinking I was having another cp. I had early scans as well which also put me behind where I thought I should be which made me think he wasn't growing. Despite all of this AND another bleed at 21 weeks (totally freaked out) ds is a happy, bright and thriving little dude. I think I worried about every little thing and it was only when I got to About 34 weeks that I relaxed a little. I think it was the worrying that made my little guy come slightly earlier as well ��.

What I'm saying is Hun is that it's completely natural to worry about what you have wanted and wished for, for so long. Allow yourself to BELIEVE that all will be well. Be kind to yourself. Do things that you enjoy to take your mind of thinking too much.
Much love and hugs to you Hun :hugs:

Ps we are currently ttc no #2 and hoping not going to go through what we had to to achieve ds. But come what may I'm looking straight ahead.

When I was pregnant with my little boy who is now 5 I didn't have any morning sickness at all. I'm now 8 weeks pregnant again and no sickness this time either. It's normal. Not everyone gets it. Count yourself lucky and enjoy it :) xx

My daughter I was sick the entire time. From 6 weeks to birth. It was hard to function. This time when I found out it was twins I thought for sure I’d be the same. None. I’ve gotten sick when smells bothered me but I haven’t been as nauseous as I was with my daughter. Honestly it’s kind of a nice change lol.

I had been feeling sick on and off for the last couple weeks but they stopped pretty much right on 9 weeks. And the sore breasts disappeared at the same time.. then 2 days later started spotting.. went for a scan and bub is fine so.. :shrug: guess it can be perfectly normal! Everything is so scary after MC though!! :cry:

At first I was the same, no symptoms at all, except for the missed period. Then it hit me, hard but the past week it eased up and I haven't had the urge to toss my cookies a the slightest smell. Now I'm back to the 'am I pregnant' routine and it's a little annoying. I'll be 10 weeks on Friday and patiently waiting for my little bump to show it's cute round pouch already! I hope your pregnancy continues to be smooth sailing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->