No morning sickness, should I worry?

i have all day sickness i feel nausea but i cannot throw up .I have lost weight i feel a bit exhausted but doctor said it is the first trimester.Whatever! I try to eat but i have problem with fluids when i drink more than i cup i feel like hell.

I am going on six weeks along and I havent felt anything at all either! I have the same things you do, tired, gassy/crampy. My doctor said that some women just dont feel anything until further on in the first trimester. I know it is a little nerve racking because I have been feeling kinda the same way, wondering why Im not feeling anything. But from what I have heard, we should just be thankful!

Good luck!

Defo thankful lol .... At the time though you want it so bad just because its the first thing you associate pregnancy with and always the first question people asked which worried me more ... Argh!

I was worried about this too. I have a friend who is pregnant as well and is 3 weeks ahead of me. From the beginning she has been sick all day and night. I, on the other hand, havent had any at all! It concerned me so much that I called my OB and she said some women dont have any symptoms at all. The only one I have is sore breasts and I can feel my uterus hardening, but thats it!

As for the boy/girl thing. We are hoping for a girl so maybe we will having a girl according to the getting sick tale? My Sister in Law was very sick with her two boys but with her girl she wasnt sick at all.....same with my boss, so maybe there is still some hope!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->