No morning sickness

mapha2

mother of 2
Reaction score
Hello Ladies, need help. Is it normal not to have morning sicknesses? I'm a bit worried as I haven't experienced any. Iam 5 weeks pregnant now and the only thing I'm experiencing is cramps and fatique

you either won't get any (you lucky thing, you) or you're about a week or so from starting to feel it, typically.

patience, young padawan...

Mine started at 7 weeks. For the first few I was also worried, now I just wish I'd enjoyed it!!!!

With DS I had none whatsoever. This one I had it before my BFP. Normally you will start it between weeks 6-8 according to text books, but sometimes you may start earlier, later or not at all.

Thank you, I was so worried. This is my second baby and it feels so much diff from my 1st. My 1st child is 2yr6m and I'm 30 and other half 33 and been married for 4yrs

I didn't have it at all with my first pregnancy. In fact the first time I was sick was during labour!

None so far this time but I guess it can still creep up on me!

Not everyone gets it but 5 weeks is still early it normally starts 6-8 weeks.

I'm the same I have no morning sickness I'm 6 weeks pregnant I only have fatigue

I've had no sickness in either pregnancy. . It would b reassuring, but was great to not be sick lol

ive had it for two weeks but only recently found out im pregnant im 5 weeks today and i get horrible neasea early in the morning till around lunch time but it comes and go, if you dont get it your very lucky..

this is my first and with the heartburn ive got it makes me retch badly sometimes.

Mine hits at 6 weeks! I'm enjoying my last week of non stop eating :D

With my son, I had hardly anything, was slightly nausea's from about 7/8 weeks but was gone completely by 13 weeks :)
This time tho, I'm 8weeks4days according to lmp and I'm on week 5 of feeling constantly sick! Iv lost weight through it and everything :/ it's hard going, especially with a 15 month old to run round after lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->