No morning sickness?!?!?!

tashak88

Autism awareness!!! 💙
Reaction score
ok.. long post.. im sorry!

so my last period was may 29th 2015, that puts me at 7w4d. but my cycles are anywhere between 30-45 days.. i honestly never know when AF will show up..

so i could be anywhere from 6-7 weeks..

ok.. this is my 3rd pregnancy. the 1st 2 were HORRID. the morning sickness lasted the whole 9 months. all day.

this time.. nothing. I never feel queasy, or like im going to throw up. I feel normal. boobs are SLIGHTLY sore (If i REALLY press on them)..

I'm SO worried that something is wrong. I have a u/s next monday (the 27th) but I just cant shake the feeling that something is not right..

any input anyone?!?!?! I'm going crazy! :wacko:

I'm in the same boat... I had hyperemesis with my DD and bad MS with my DS.. but this time I only get a little nauseous when I don't eat, sore bbs, tiredness and super thirsty.. I'm paranoid something is wrong with this pregnancy.. i don't have my first dr apt till next Tuesday the 28th and idk if they will do an ultrasound that day..

I would try not to worry about it. The stress is not going to do you any good. Every pregnancy is different. You may not have any morning sickness this time around, or it may pop up at a different point of this pregnancy than it has in the past.

I never had morning sickness with my DD. Actually, I barely had any symptoms at all until I started to feel her move and she is perfectly happy and healthy. I think all pregnancies are different. The lack of symptoms had me worried too but, looking back, I think that was better than throwing up all of the time.

This pregnancy I am already queasy and I am only 5 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->