No motivation to do anything.

Im the same, I have no motivation and feel like the worst mum ever as feel like I'm letting the boys down. hopefully this passes.. Also another kent lady here :) x

Must be something in the water in Kent! :haha:

Ooooh where about!? I'm near medway, I'm from Sittingbourne. xxx

No way! I'm In Rainham, so just down the road :)

Ha ha ha, I'm in Rainham!!!!!! We are probably literally just down the road!! How funny!!

That's so funny, what a small world! I'm in Parkwood.

Im the same, I have no motivation and feel like the worst mum ever as feel like I'm letting the boys down. hopefully this passes.. Also another kent lady here :) x

Ha ha ha, I'm in Rainham!!!!!! We are probably literally just down the road!! How funny!!

I'm down in Rainham nearish to the station. Where do you have to go to see your midwife? I go to the sure start centre at riverside school.

I'm down in Rainham nearish to the station. Where do you have to go to see your midwife? I go to the sure start centre at riverside school.

I've been to Riverside before for an early session and a baby weigh appointment, but I go to the surestart at Deanwood school in Parkwood for mine.

I've been to Riverside before for an early session and a baby weigh appointment, but I go to the surestart at Deanwood school in Parkwood for mine.

My midwife (my husbands mum) is one of the community midwives for the riverside team! This is hilarious!!!!!! Mo Smith her name is.

xxxx

Ha ha I wonder if I'll meet her at some point!

Mo Smith is my midwife!! She was my midwife for my son. She came to my home birth with him but he beat her to it. :haha: He was a quick 'un! She was my midwife for my last MMC and she phoned me today to book me in this time around. She is so nice! Loves to talk about her kids and grandkids.

This is getting crazier! Chances are we have mutual friends aswell!

Ahhhhh she'll be made up with that feedback. She is such a lovely woman. She's got 13 grand children and delivered them all. I'm married to her youngest son :) <3 <3 xxxxxxx (my name is laura, his name is matt) xxxx

Ahhhhh she'll be made up with that feedback. She is such a lovely woman. She's got 13 grand children and delivered them all. I'm married to her youngest son :) <3 <3 xxxxxxx (my name is laura, his name is matt) xxxx

Did you get married fairly recently? I think I've seen a wedding pic of you looking suitably gorgeous. She told me about delivering her (many) grand kids! Who better to trust with mine then. :) I'm looking forward to booking in again.

Did you get married fairly recently? I think I've seen a wedding pic of you looking suitably gorgeous. She told me about delivering her (many) grand kids! Who better to trust with mine then. :) I'm looking forward to booking in again.

Haha, I got married 2 years ago, but my older sister in law got married last year :) My display picture is me at her wedding. You're in safe hands, not just saying that :) Im going to try and have a VBAC this time round as i tell myself, I've had an EMCS and an ELCS so i might as well try for a VBAC as i've been through them both so know what to expect. I told her she needs to make sure i dont sit on a bed for 12 hours of labour again haha, and she said dont you worry i'll keep u at home for as long as i can. She books me in this sunday, so she can take my bloods with her Monday. xxx

Haha, I got married 2 years ago, but my older sister in law got married last year :) My display picture is me at her wedding. You're in safe hands, not just saying that :) Im going to try and have a VBAC this time round as i tell myself, I've had an EMCS and an ELCS so i might as well try for a VBAC as i've been through them both so know what to expect. I told her she needs to make sure i dont sit on a bed for 12 hours of labour again haha, and she said dont you worry i'll keep u at home for as long as i can. She books me in this sunday, so she can take my bloods with her Monday. xxx

Ahhhhh it must have been your sis in law! You look lovely in your pic and your kids are super cute. :)

I can well believe you when you say I'm in good hands, Mo is fab and very caring. She wasn't even on call when I had my home birth but told me to phone anyway and she came out. Shame Alistair beat her to it, just!

Good look with your vbac! I'm hoping for another home birth, partly because I don't think I'll get to the hospital in time!

Ahhhhh it must have been your sis in law! You look lovely in your pic and your kids are super cute. :)

I can well believe you when you say I'm in good hands, Mo is fab and very caring. She wasn't even on call when I had my home birth but told me to phone anyway and she came out. Shame Alistair beat her to it, just!

Good look with your vbac! I'm hoping for another home birth, partly because I don't think I'll get to the hospital in time!

So I had my Booking in appt yesterday with Mo, I mentioned you to her :) So if she says anything, its me haha :) xxxx

So I had my Booking in appt yesterday with Mo, I mentioned you to her :) So if she says anything, its me haha :) xxxx

Haha! Fab! I'm seeing her on the 16th. It's the day after my scan so fingers crossed. A bit of the wrong order but never mind. It's my fault for referring late. I had a MMC last time so I erred on the side of caution and even had a private scan before I did the form. Then her diary was really busy and I work part time so it was tricky. Oops. :) hope everything is going well for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->