no offence intended towards read heads.

that must be sperm banks in the uk, as here in canada red hair is considered very attractive and unique!

my best friend is a red head and her little girl has red curls and is gorgeous :baby: I wonder if its because having a red headed child would be very different to the parents so thats why they are not choosing the sperm (not because theres something less desirable about red heads)

my husband is always trying to get me to go red (he's canadian so loves it) but my skin has red undertones and goes pink in the sun, so I'd look like a big red blob :dohh:

Wow that is crazy! It is pretty neat to think you could decide on what you want from a donor. The mixed middle eastern children i see are sooo beautiful! I guess it's too late for me to get an indian for donation aw well my dh would notice!

crikey! been out this afternoon so didn't realise its activity until now. yes, kids get picked on no matter what. i was called lizard skin through primary school and some children didn't want to stand close to me in the dinner line because of my eczema. i had it pretty bad and in the winter especially it bled. it affected my confidence big time back then. thanks to those kids my mum took exception care of my skin growing up, i had the best :winkwink: and now with lovely skin and eczema free! all the lotions and potions really paid off.

thanks nasty kids!!!!! :thumbup:

jodie, didn't know you've gone red, bet u look gorgeous. x

oh and despie, i always wanted big boobs...in fact i wanted them so much i went out and got a pair about 5 years ago lol. not big still but they'll do now :haha:

if i was to look at my top priorities ( say,i was to visit a sperm banK), hair colour would definitely not be on my most important list. there are far more concerning factors to consider i think.

crikey! been out this afternoon so didn't realise its activity until now. yes, kids get picked on no matter what. i was called lizard skin through primary school and some children didn't want to stand close to me in the dinner line because of my eczema. i had it pretty bad and in the winter especially it bled. it affected my confidence big time back then. thanks to those kids my mum took exception care of my skin growing up, i had the best :winkwink: and now with lovely skin and eczema free! all the lotions and potions really paid off.

thanks nasty kids!!!!! :thumbup:

jodie, didn't know you've gone red, bet u look gorgeous. x

oh and despie, i always wanted big boobs...in fact i wanted them so much i went out and got a pair about 5 years ago lol. not big still but they'll do now :haha:

if i was to look at my top priorities ( say,i was to visit a sperm banK), hair colour would definitely not be on my most important list. there are far more concerning factors to consider i think.

haha see what you do :winkwink: i'm a dark red at the minute most of my family are red heads and are gorgeous looking :winkwink:

T you know how i feel about big boobs i love them :winkwink: Natalie i've invested in some boobs too i went from a 32A to a 32D but now i'm a 36E i never thought they would grow anymore since having the op but they have :happydance:

Brooke when are you getting your boobies? :winkwink:

Well, In my opinion red is cool:thumbup:

My gandmother and my cousin have red hair. My grandmother was an extremely beautiful woman, so my cousin is now. and there is a guy in work now who is very handsome and has red hair (I know I have my man but still allowed to window shop:winkwink:)

and I have a chance of my kids having red hair as well. whoever said that red is not nice they are complete idiots!

Ready, your kids are gorgeous.

My gandmother and my cousin have red hair. My grandmother was an extremely beautiful woman, so my cousin is now. and there is a guy in work now who is very handsome and has red hair (I know I have my man but still allowed to window shop:winkwink:)

and I have a chance of my kids having red hair as well. whoever said that red is not nice they are complete idiots!

Thanks Hun,def rite red is awesome ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:That was My son and daughter :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Hun,def rite red is awesome ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:That was My son and daughter :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

OOOOPS, sorry Despie! :blush:
I replied to one of ready´s thread before looking at your kids pics and I mixed up the names! Sorry! It is the Friday Evening syndrome and me being as dopey as usual! :blush::haha:

They are gorgeous kids! stunning kids! You must be really proud!

I always envied my cousin, she always kept her hair natural and I wanted to be like her, she is stunning!

It makes me mad people saying negative things about red hair! If that color was not nice, why would so many people dye it in that colour?

Sus :hugs::hugs:People keep asking my ds will he dye his Hair wen he gets older ,it's so rude I mean I don't ask them will they get a facelift wen they are older :haha::haha:

My husband was appalled at the article. All day long, his co-workers sent him that article (can you tell he is red head?)

They thought it was hilarious too, but like I wrote, he was appalled at the article.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->