no ovulation= pregnancy??

Reaction score
hey ladies! what are the chances of not ovulating and still getting pregnant? i know i could google it but i trust you ladies opinions! because ive taken opk for 3 days now and only a faint line i am cd 23 now! ughh this is getting so annoying 6 months of trying and nothing! i know if its meant to be it will happen, no syptoms yet, just some creamy white clearish cm! im hoping by the grace of god i caught the egg on the 29th! when should i test and see if a miracle happened???

You have to ovulate to get pregnant. Anything is possible though. I would wait a week to test.

If you don't ovulate, you can't get pregnant. Or am I wrong? :wacko:

No thats correct, if you dont ovulate then you cant get pregnant.

That said, you may have ovulated and it have not been picked up by ovulation tests etc, so you cant be sure that you definitely didnt ovulate :)

good luck to everyone!

Thank you ladies, u guys r so much help,.who needs google lol, how r u ladies doing

You have zero chance of getting pregnant if you don't ovulate, but not getting a positive doesn't mean you didn't ovulate! I never got a positive opk the month I conceived my twins. Since they were fraternal, that means I released not one, but two eggs!

It's possible that you missed the surge if you're on CD23 and you've only been testing for 3 days.

hey ladies! what are the chances of not ovulating and still getting pregnant? i know i could google it but i trust you ladies opinions! because ive taken opk for 3 days now and only a faint line i am cd 23 now! ughh this is getting so annoying 6 months of trying and nothing! i know if its meant to be it will happen, no syptoms yet, just some creamy white clearish cm! im hoping by the grace of god i caught the egg on the 29th! when should i test and see if a miracle happened???

hI jUNE!..I am with ya girl!I have no clue if I O'd either same as you.Just waiting to test around 15th.U & I have talked before!

yes we have talked greekgrl, how r things? how do you feel?? yea we have screwed up cycles so we never know when we o or have af!!! which part of fl do you live?

sunnyx lol! its true though, i love getting you ladies opionions yall know more than google lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->