No ovulation?

marathon4

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I had three positive FR tests last month. I wasn't sure at first as they were very faint and then after a couple of days negative. My period however was awful and lasted 8 days so I think it was definitely a chemical.

By now I should definetly have ovulated but nothing. My cm is dry and not even a hint of a change in temps. Is this normal after a chemical and should I be expecting to ovulate this month or forget it until next month?

I was really hoping for a positive this month and have been bd in hope but not a hint so far.

Hi ladies,

I had three positive FR tests last month. I wasn't sure at first as they were very faint and then after a couple of days negative. My period however was awful and lasted 8 days so I think it was definitely a chemical.

By now I should definetly have ovulated but nothing. My cm is dry and not even a hint of a change in temps. Is this normal after a chemical and should I be expecting to ovulate this month or forget it until next month?

I was really hoping for a positive this month and have been bd in hope but not a hint so far.

You probably had a chemical, ive had one and it throws your af off, mine was 2 months.

When I had my first chemical pregnancy back in June, I didn't get a positive OPK (with signs of ovulation) until CD37, and didn't get my first AF until two weeks after that. I had heard so many women say that their chemical pregnancies didn't affect their next cycle at all-- or that they had ovulated even earlier-- so I was pretty disappointed that it took so long for me to get back on track.

I hope you ovulate soon and that you get to see a nice, clear, (sticky), BFP the next time around. :hugs:

I had a chemical in October and my next cycle I O'd exactly a week late. That cycle ended in a chemical as well. I hope this cycle is normal, it was a really long wait.

I wish you good luck and babydust!! :hugs:

I think I had a chemical last cycle as I was getting faint positives, then they disappeared and I also had a awful heavy af. This cycle I was gearing up to o according to my opks, they went almost positive on cd21. I was expecting to get a positive on cd22 but af started 2 weeks early instead! I'm on cd3 now and this is not a normal period! It's so light compared to what I'm used to! Hoping I go back to normal this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->