No peak

Mrs Mac

Reaction score
I’ve been using clearblue advanced digital ovulation tests…
This is my first cycle of seeing all highs (10 days) before getting negative with no peak. (Highs from CD 9 - 18)
The last 2 days I’ve had some light Blood mixed CM
Not sure what’s going on… this is CD19
What’s everyone’s experiences of this? Thanks

I’m not sure about with them but iv been using the clear blue monitor and it’s been all low and it’s cd 15 now and opks have gone a lot lighter than they was ‍♀️Confusing to me as I just stopped the pill two week ago but was only on it one month I presume I now missed the surge.

I’m not sure about with them but iv been using the clear blue monitor and it’s been all low and it’s cd 15 now and opks have gone a lot lighter than they was ‍♀️Confusing to me as I just stopped the pill two week ago but was only on it one month I presume I now missed the surge.

Thanks for your reply - they are confusing me now - this time I got a few days of high, I test twice a day when I get high (but ran out of sticks so bought a new box) with new reader I’ve only been getting negative. So I either missed the surge or didn’t get one. I’m hoping I just missed it. I do remember one of the “high” sticks looking really dark lines. So confusing.

Yea I’m with you on that I really don’t get it and now I’m even more confused because of it. I’m certain I have ovulated now because I’m dryer (cm) and think my cervix has closed. However I started taking random preg test yesterday and just got yesterday’s back out to see if any evap lines appeared there is nothing. I did do a random opk also because last time I was preg I found out because an opk was too dark. Anyway done another this morn but fell back to sleep when I have woke there is a definite line on it (attaching pic) i could only be around 6-7dpo if I ovulated on cd14 (my first sign of darker opks was cd 12) also my boobs started feeling different yesterday sort of like heavy with a dull ache. Can it get any more confusing. I have also attached a picture of yesterday’s opk (the green one)

8695F68F-9C1E-4EBC-946B-7B4BE144CBD8.jpeg C739B791-7993-4F93-9629-0262C5B8CE2D.jpeg

Good luck, I haven’t a clue with the strip opk’s sorry I can’t be of much help

Thanks something tells me this is it but i dont wanna get excited and it not be. Did you see the line on the preg one ?

Thanks something tells me this is it but i dont wanna get excited and it not be. Did you see the line on the preg one ?
I think I see a line on both but I haven’t used these so like I see might be a line in a wrong place. Keep me posted

Will do I will be testing again in the morn. I have a frer sat waiting lol but wanna be sure to use wen it’s going to pick it up surely another 2days will tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->