No period for nearly 7 weeks

Louby1986

Gorgeous DD. TTC #2 :)
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
My fiancé and I get married beginning of April. We wanted to start trying for #2 on our honeymoon so I came off the pill in October to allow my body to settle down. I came off the pill, had my withdrawal bleed. Then 29 days later I had my first "normal" period. It's now almost 7 weeks later and I still haven't had another one. Hubby2be and I were not exactly "careful" last month but only maybe about 3 times would I say we were "definitely not careful" (if you catch my drift!)

I usually get quite hard hitting signs that I'm about to come on (cramps, sore boobs and low mood) but I don't feel anything. I know that I'm not going to come on any time soon!

I have taken about 6 pregnancy tests over the last two weeks (because I'm really confused but they are all negative.)
I know coming off the pill can mess your periods about a bit but it just seem strange that I had a true period that one month on time and haven't had one since.

Does anyone have any advice/words of experience??
Thanks ladies :)
Lobby xxxx

Coming off the pill can really make your cycles crazy, from what I hear. Maybe a call to your doctor for a check up may help? Sorry I can't be more help, hopefully one of the other ladies can offer more advice!

Good luck.

Thanks hun! I just took another test this morning.... Can't help it!!
I've attached the test, this result showed up after about 8 minutes.... I'm not sure if it might be invalid as it says test should be ready after 5 minutes... It was def longer than 5 mins anyway!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 12
Sorry, last image was a bit blurry... Here's a close up. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 9
That looks positive to me. You probably just ovulated late after stopping the pill. Give it a couple of days & do another test it should be stronger x

Sorry, last image was a bit blurry... Here's a close up. Xx

That test definitely looks positive to me! Did the line start appearing right when you took the picture or did it look like this a couple minutes earlier? I don't think 8 minutes is the same as having a line appear many hours later so it really looks positive to me!

Take another the next day or two days later if you can tolerate the wait add you should have a clearer answer!

Hey girls! Got my AF today so must have been an evap line!
Thanks for words anyway :)
Maybe speak again next month 🍀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back