no period negative tests

podders91

Reaction score
hi ladies I stopped the pill and had my withdrawal bleed on the 27th of june. I have a 28 day cycle. I took a pregnancy test four weeks after the start of my withdrawal bleed as AF didn't show up. I took an opk out of curiosity and it was positive. I took a clearblue digital opk with the same sample and it was at peak so I assume it took my body a while to ovalute after coming off the pill (about two weeks later than I should have, but I know it can take time to adjust). Question is, with a 28 day cycle, and my pos opk being 27th july, am I looking at predicted AF tomorrow with it being 14 days after O? Just want confirmation of where I stand assuming my cycle is back to normal since O. Normally when coming off the pill my first natural cycle is normal.

I too stopped taking my pill (microgynon) around the same time and usually also have a 28 day cycle.

I am now on cycle day 41 and still have had no sign of AF and I have tested BFN on a number of HPTs I've taken over the last two weeks since AF was late. I feel your pain. You just want to know either way what's happening.

I can only assume that my body is trying to adjust.

I stopped the pill in April and still not back to my usual 32 days cycles :( so frustrating. I think opks are the best thing to do while TTC with irregular cycles and I'm using them this month. I'm also taking agnus cactus to try to get my periods back to normal. Good luck to you x

I stopped the pill in April and still not back to my usual 32 days cycles :( so frustrating. I think opks are the best thing to do while TTC with irregular cycles and I'm using them this month. I'm also taking agnus cactus to try to get my periods back to normal. Good luck to you x

Thanks ladies.
Although every time I've come off the pill for one reason or another I've always had a gap and then a normal cycle. I've never been irregular despite having pcos.
Im just wondering since I O'd on 27th should I be expecting AF tomorrow. I feel like im on tenterhooks lol!

Possibly...at least you know you ovulated so you'd hope AF be due now ish. I'd say just keep testing. Fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->