No positive LH and pregnancy?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Just curious if any of the ladies have ever had a cycle were they never got a positive LH test's but were still BDing and then ending up getting pregnant anyways, even though their OPK's never showed a surge?

I dont use OPKs as I've had a cycle where they were positive, but then i didn't ovulate so i spent 3 weeks wondering why AF was late and hpts kept coming up negative. It is possible your just missing the surge, it may be happening in the middle of the night when your not testing for example. And for some women the surge could be over in just a few hours instead of building over a day or two. If you want to know if your ovulating, you need to chart your bbt and look for the temperature shift, wont tell you beforehand your about to ovulate, but it will tell you afterwards if you are or aren't.

Well, I'm pretty sure Im ovulating as I've already had two pregnancies, one baby. But, I was actually already considering a basal body thermometer one Amazon this month, just to make my charting more accurate, so I guess, it really couldn't hurt things. Mine as well. I'm already doing everything else, what is it really to add in taking my temp each morning ;)

I honestly think that my cycle got pushed back this "cycle month" though because of all of getting sick. I went ahead and just considered the FRLH tests as +'s after I ran out of my One+step's bc they were getting a lot darker, and my FR's don't get much color to them at all, so we did all the BDing and now I'm considering myself in the "2 week wait". Hopefully, I am right and this will all end in a BFP and I will have bought more LH test's strips and thermometer for nothing though. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->