No real symptoms, 7 weeks.... anyone?

Lues

Reaction score
I hesitate to post this, because I know everyone is going to tell me that I should just be happy I'm not sick and that I should could myself as lucky.

And don't get me wrong, I understand that people with morning sickness probably all wish they didn't have it. But I would LOVE to feel crappy. After almost 3 years, TTC, I just want to FEEL pregnant. I'll be seven weeks tomorrow (whoo-HooOOOoo!!!!) and I feel nothing. MAYBE a little tired.

The one day I did feel crappy (which in retrospect I now attribute to something else) I was SO excited. I was pumping my arm in the air with my head in the toilet. Crazy as that may sound to most, it's true.

Anyone have stories of how you felt fine all the way until 7 or 8 weeks (or more) pregnant and THEN morning sickness hit?

Or anyone else not feel anything (other than maybe a little tired)?

With my first I was nauseated for the first 12 weeks but never anything more then that and with my last two only symptom I ever got was bloating and extra cm. That's it. If it wasn't for positive pregnancy tests and missed period I never would have know. I completely understand wishing to feel I'll though.

Oh yes! From weeks 4-5 felt a bit off. Then felt wonderful until 11+5...then bam! Morning sickness STARTED! feel absolutely awful all day now, second tri can't come quick enough, so yes don't count yourself too lucky just yet!! Xx

I am 7 weeks and have practically no symptoms except fatigue and sore boobs. It's freaking me out too. I go in for an ultrasound today to check for heartbeat (had an ultrasound at 5+3, there was a yolk sac but too early to see the fetal pole). I'll keep you posted.

i feel the same! i am 8 weeks give or take a day or two, and i have NOTHING except sore boobs and some mild cramps. That;s it.
I feel quite bloated but that's normal for me.
No nausea, no morning sickness, no aversion to foods or cravings. i do not feel pregnant in any way. If it wasn't for the pregnancy test i would have no idea.
I am in the UK and i don't get my scan till 12 weeks.
My doc said I should not worry unless i get bleeding and severe cramps, however i can't help but feel worried!
Least i am not alone!

I will be 7 weeks on Wednesday and no morning sickness yet. I guess I would not mind a little, but I had my fair share with my first 2. I am a little tired at times and my boobs have been tender and maybe a little bigger, but nothing else.

Since I said I would update you, we saw the baby today and there's a heartbeat. Doctor said that everything looks great. :) So you can have no symptoms at 7 weeks and everything still be fine!

Not one single symptom my whole pregnancy. If it weren't for my belly expanding and feeling my son kick, I wouldn't have known I was pregnant. I was extremely lucky that my body handled pregnancy as well as it did..labour - now, that's a different story!

Since I said I would update you, we saw the baby today and there's a heartbeat. Doctor said that everything looks great. :) So you can have no symptoms at 7 weeks and everything still be fine!
so happy for you Makes me feel better to know you can have no symptoms and a healthy pregnancy!

Oh my God where to start.
7 weeks tomorrow........
Constant sickness, oh my days it's awful. Too hot 100% of the time. It's starting to really affect my job... In a bakery with all the smells etc.
Cannot touch tea and coffee.
Can't stand the smell of well.... anything.
Didn't have this with DD
Constantly sore nipples
Tired.... I mean tired like I can sleep for 12 hours and feel like I've not slept
Random bouts of insomnia
The final thing. I want salty foods constantly. Can't stick anything sweet and I am indeed a cake feind

I have had no morning sickness at all in this pregnancy, and it's twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->