No regular cycle, multiple m/c and clomid

digs

Expecting baby #2
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking for a buddie to help me through! I have stuipd irregular cycles, sometime up to a 4 year gap, at the moment nearly every month but no definate date! I have had 3 m/c, lap/hys/D&C all clear apart from slight twist in tube, indicating higher risk of eptopic (great) and a cyst that was removed and came back all fine!

I don't think there is any point me charting anything because there will be no pattern, I not sure what I can do really!

We start clomid on Friday (hopefully - GP is mesing around a bit).

Is anyone else in the same position can you offer any guidance. Would be great to have someone to talk to on a regular basis!

xx

Hi!!

I too have really irregular cycles. They can range from 3-12 months apart but my gp doesn't really seem to care. I feel that because I already have 2 other children then I am not of any interest to her and should go away and stop bothering her.

My cycle did go to every 35 days when I concieved my 2nd child and I was actually exercising regularly then so I have just started making a concerted effort to exercise 3 times a week and I am buying trainers on friday!!! Eeekk!!

I wish you all the best with the clomid and hope that you get pregnant soon. My friend was told she could never have children unassisted. She tried clomid and concieved straight away then has got pregnant 4 more times naturally!!

Good luck x

bluecathy1978 - nightmare hon - GP's are strange they really don't seem to understand. they wrote a prescription out for me in Feb but my husbands job was at risk and I thought the added pressure of trying for a baby was a bit much so we didn't pick up the prescription now we are ready they won't write the prescription until we go it and the appointment has taken over a week. I come on and miss another month before we get the clomid I will not be happy!

My mum had both my brother and I on clomid 1 cycle and 3rd cycle so I am hopeful!

Thanks for your support and I wish you luck with number 3!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"