...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Alright I made a journal...https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/887200-ttc-needs-army-lol.html

The FRER worked... Im pregnant!! Yippee.
Still can't believe it, think im still in shock!!

I started using my CBFM again this month, first time in ages, I'm putting it down to that!

Good luck girls xxx

Congratulations buckles! Xx what does that make your due date x

Thank you!!! Can't stop smiling!
Our due date will be the 1 November! Still doesn't feel real esp as I was booked in for an hsg on Tuesday, and then talking about the results and IVF etc the week after that!
Going to new York next week and just booked a holiday to Tenerife at the beg of sept, would I be able to fly??
Xxx

CONGRATS BUCKLES!!!! No you shouldn't fly in Sept I don't think. But I would def not care as you got a bean in your belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY

Thanks girls! It doesn't feel yet!
Hubby is out tonight so we can't even go and tell our parents, so at the mo I'm keeping a huge secret!
So as he is out tonight, in going to spend the evening looking at baby names! Xx

17dpo started spotting today, expect af in full force by tomorrow

I just realized I'm 7dpo today! Wow. I guess with everything that's been going on, my mind has totally been elsewhere...not necessarily a bad thing when dealing with the 2ww. Gdane, looks like we're on the same days. :) Having any symptoms yet? I know it's hard to symptom spot when on progesterone. That's all I've ever known, so it's strange to feel symptoms because I'm not on medication. I'm definitely having symptoms and I'm praying it's a little bean. Boobs/nips have been sore for days, crampy/discomfort in abdomen/ovary area, bloated, tired, very vivid dreams... please Lord, let this be good news!!

Well, boo, looks like I've officially killed this thread! :( I started a journal if y'all would like to follow me and I'll be checking in on all of you, as well. Good luck, ladies. :flower:

Its not you AMB, personally I think everywheres gone quiet, Hardly anyone posts anywhere but their own journals it seems! x

Ive been lurking... but trying to take a step back from spending hours upon hours on these forums as its getting me stressed and down.
Good luck ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"