...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Thats awesome! Get bding! I'm on cd14. I would count tomorrow as 1dpo but it could be later. Hard to tell without temping. I ovulated on first peak but some ovulate on second peak

Gdane so you're saying I need to BD again tonight too? Since today is 2nd peak but I'm not having ovulation pains.

Yikes hard to say with your temps and open dots! If you want to I suppose....ummm I would say you are pretty well covered but when in doubt hump it out! I'm not sure hun. Sorry. They say by the time your temp rises your egg is dead and gone usually

Haha, thanks girls! We're definitely covering our bases. :winkwink: Luckily, we bd'ed last night, too, and we'll make sure to catch tomorrow.

So, from what I understand, the CBFM will automatically give me another peak tomorrow, then go to high and low, right? Since I've got my peaks, can I just stop using the monitor? I've used over 10 sticks, so I'm assuming it'll keep asking for sticks until I use another 10. If I don't get preggo this cycle, do I just leave the monitor alone until AF shows?

Thanks!

You are correct wroth everything. I did stop using them after I got my low again idk if it affects anything. Ps: I screwed up, I'm cd 16

YAY FOR TODAY FOR GDANE!!!! Today is her big day! :) <3 LOTS OF ::DUST::

afm I did an override on FF for the ovulation day since my temps are all jacked up due to the circumstances of out processing. Now it's off to hopefully finish everything up TODAY!

Thanks lekker! We are leaving in like ten minutes! Yay for ovulation! I think it's ovulation today for me! Cervical position is high soft and open!

Hey Ladies. :flower: Quick question..

Today was my second peak day, but hubby and I weren't able to bd. My grandpa passed away today, so today has been hectic, not to mention having a migraine on top of it all. So, it just wasn't feasible to bd tonight. I'm kinda worried, though. We did manage to bd the day before my peak and also on my first peak. I don't temp, so there's no way to know when, exactly, I ovulated. I did check my CP tonight and, even though it's still a bit high, it's a lot lower than it has been. Does it sound like we did enough..? :shrug:

Yeah you are better with bding before ov so then the spermies are waiting for the egg. Don't worry about it hun. So sorry for your loss :hugs:

So...MY Cycles website says I ovulated on the 17th. FF still hasn't given cross hairs and I removed my override to see what it would do. Stupid moving messing with my temps now I get to do the 2ww cold turkey hahahahaha. We pick up the moving truck on Tuesday, clear housing on wed at noon while Chris is on post finishing up all his clearing, and then we're leaving asap on wed. We'll check into a hotel when we get tired of driving and should be in TN by Thursday afternoon just in time to pick up my MOTORCYCLE!!!!!!! I'm SO excited to finally pay that thing off and call it MINE! Not to mention with as much of working my butt off, tips, and saving my change for a VERY long time...I should NOT ONLY have enough to purchase my riding jacket that I want but then I should also have pretty much enough to cover getting a tattoo. I HOPE! HAHA

I would say you ovulated but it's kind of hard to tell. Thats gotta be such a relief to get close to the moving being done and :yipee: for your motorcycle getting paid off! That's such a great feeling

Well the moving is nowhere near done. It's just the first part of it. We are loading up Tuesday and leaving Wednesday. We go to tn and see our family and friends until march 2nd an then we head to Cali. From there we have to find a place to live. We decided this time we are going to wait til we get there do we can see the options in person so we don't move into a shit hole like we are in now. So once that's done I can sigh and be happy! And start decorating!!!!! Haha we will be there at least 2 years do I can finally hang my pictures and stuff and stop living out of plastic boxes. I'm so excited to finally own something. Motorcycle or not it truly is something amazing to know its 100% paid for! That's huge for me because I've never owned anything of real value like that. Now it's learning how to ride it that's going to be the scary part lol. I've got classes lined up and a self proclaimed promise of safety. I'm such a spaz about that. I won't be riding the bike in public for a min of 4 months of solid practice. Even then I'm still not sure I'll see how Cali is first. Haha

So today is my going away party. I don't exactly feel well. My throat is scratchy and I'm kinda just BLAH. Of course I'm going to my party though...I just have to figure out how to tell them I'm not drinking. I goofed up yesterday at TGIFridays. I sat down out of habit and ordered a drink...took a sip and almost choked...shoved it to Chris stating I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DRINKING!!!!!!!!! He's like you're the one who ordered it! I told him because he didn't stop me HAHAAH he enjoyed what did tasted to be pretty delicious. I felt horrible for even ordering it. :( Lastnight everyone at work wanted me to have my final drink with them and I had to explain why I wasn't drinking. It's strange they all know I don't really drink in the first place and they NEVER ask but when I've already ovulated it's like BAM peer pressure! haha

I don't think you should put pressure on yourself for not doing having a drink now and then. I understand why you don't want to though. But I don't believe we should have to put our lives completely on hold for this.

Sorry for your loss Amb.

Lekker, I tried not to drink too, except when AF came so I knew I was in the clear, Except Jan :haha: I had a glass of wine at 8 dpo, it was weird as I'm normally fine with wine but where I was pregnant (I cannot think of any other reason) I came up all red and blotchy like it was reacting with me! It was only 1 small glass with a meal for FIL birthday!

I went out last night, back to a pub that I used to work in, in the village we both used to life in, where our parents still live, the amount of people that gave Hubby and I a lecture about having babies already! I just wanted to scream!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->