...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

I am just feeling guilty if there is a bean in there. Although I really do feel horrible today, I kinda secretly hope its just symptoms lol. But I doubt that.

One little drink wont harm, Ive had friends who have been absolutly leggless when they didnt know they were preggers and their babies are fine, obviously they wouldnt have gotten like that if the knew. They didnt drink once they found out lol

Ohh mrsb. Kudos to you for keeping your secret! I know I'm not going to be able to!

Lekker: Most likely, if you are only 3dpo, the egg hasn't even implanted! And even if it has, it takes about seven days before it's even getting any of your blood supply. But it's your choice. I just wanted to help you to feel at ease if you want to have a little drinky.

I am trying so hard Gdane! Its so bloomin difficult!!

Ok Ladies you made me feel a little less guilty about drinking a glass of wine since I just called one friend who can't keep a secret and she's like we bought moscato. *facepalm* I've been eating the crap out of oranges today hoping that natural vitamin c and citric acid will clear up this scratchy throat.

Hey, chicas!!!!!! Sorry I've been out of commission so long! I've basically been hiding in my journal lately.

Nothing too exciting, just waiting for AF...if the mc hasn't screwed my cycle up too bad, I expect her arrival around the first week or two of March. And then I'm back in business!!! Back to the ol' CBFM/Preseed/smiley opk's/FF madness. I'm laying off Clomid the first couple of cycles, and then I'm hopping back on it, as it DID succeed in getting me knocked up, on that first medicated cycle. We'll see. For now, I'm enjoying being a TTC slacker...no temping, testing of any kind. I get my last Hcg tomorrow, to see if I'm back to zero, which I'm sure I am, so it's fine.

:)

Oh, I forgot to mention I'm taking a baby aspirin daily, and have added a B-50 complex to the prenatal vitamins I'm taking. Which means I'm mega-dosing on the folic acid, but hey, you pee out any excess anyway...can you say NEON YELLOW pee??? Whoa!!!!

Get it girl! I'm glad to see you back Wookie! Missed you! :)

AFM they didn't realize that it's Sunday so there was NO booze for me to turn down! :) YAY The party went well and when I got home DH and I got into the floor and rolled up all my change. ( I have a HUGE Patron bottle that I collect change in til it's full) And I had several bills in it. Grand total was over $300 bucks!!!!!! Can we say heck yes!? And HE says I can't save any money!!!! LOL

Lekker, I'm sure that a little drink that early on won't do any harm, and remember people used to drink and smoke throughout the whole of there pregnancy

Wookie, Neon yellow pee?!? Omg!!

Ive been POAS constantly for the past 3-4 days, AF is due tomorrow or wednesday. All of the cheapy Internet tests have been negative, UNTIL this morning.... I tested twice and both gave the faintest of faint lines!! Keep you all updated xx

Lol why do you love my chart? I didn't put anything in today. I washed AND dried my thermometer and while it still works I don't know how accurate it is now. I was planning on taking a break anywa after ov

Good luck buckles

Thanks girls! OH is freaking as I've been secretly testing but hey ho, I'm sure he'll forget about it if this line gets darker xxx

Because your temp has gone higher yesterday....to me that looks like a good increase. <3

Im 12 or 13dpo! This line was so faint, songoing to buy a frer on the way home xx

Good Luck Buckles!!
Well girls im 16dpo and af so far is a no show.. no spotting, nothing.. Im kind of going a little insane! Ive tested everyday since 10dpo and got a bfn, last 2 cycles i had a 14 & 13 day lp, i have been taking B complex this cycle, only the RDA + my prenatal which has b vitamins in. I stopped the b complex a couple of days ago incase it was delaying af.
I had pink tinged creamy cm on 12dpo along with some intense cramping, so i think if that was implantation i wouldnt get a bfp until 17-19dpo so i read. Im starting to question if i actually did ovulate. My bbs are really sore, my dh put his arm across them in bed and i yelped out, im getting cramps on/off and white/yellow creamy cm.
At this point i just want something to happen!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->