...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

lol.

I love your signature by the way. I also think you are having a girl based on bd timing.

I can but its only in the UK. It would take a couple weeks for it to get here.

Just wanted to share with you guys that I was looking on countdowntopregnancy.com and there are even lighter frers are 14dpo than my smu was at 13dpo. There were some nice dark ones too but there were even lighter ones with an "outcome" caption that said positive! Makes me feel a little better.

So I was thinking of getting a couple digis and a walmart one. Too much? lol

I think I am good to go actually. :)

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00741-20111219-1215.jpg?t=1324319395

i just gotta wait three more days and then i will be testing too.
Tryinfor1 are you still getting aches and cramping hun coz im getting it on and off still and im 5 days late today eeek

Yes I still do get cramping. It isnt bad though. Like AF cramps. They are scary though. I got them bad at 12dpo, for a few seconds at 13dpo, and then a little this morning at 14dpo. xx

mine are really mild just enough to know they are there and my boobs only started to get sore 2 days ago and i have a sore tail bone area ouch, and craving carbohydrates like crisps lol, but apart from that im ok i just want to know know but want to wait til im cd31 which is thursday and cant wait for the days to pass im 4 weeks if i am today so am a bit excited to say the least congrats again and thanks xx

Tryin, that's a lovely digital test you have there! :happydance:

I don't think there is such a thing as taking too many tests. :)

As for the digital tests that tell how many weeks along, I think those are only sold in the UK and Canada. I've never seen them in a US store but I have found them on eBay and Amazon.

Yeah they have them on amazon. As long as this pretty digi says pregnant I am good! and that means my levels are risen! Cause my one two days ago said not pregnant!

I just thought of a question about the monitor. I know that once there is a peak, it will automatically give another peak and then a high. I wonder what day O actually happens? Is it on first peak day or 2nd? Or does it vary?
We didn't get to BD until late at night on the day that I got the first peak. I hope that wasn't too late.

:wohoo: tryinfor1! I knew it would say pregnant. You give me hope since I have been having mild like AF cramps too. I thought for sure I was out, but you never know.

Berryboo, your baby is so cute! He's adorable.

I just thought of a question about the monitor. I know that once there is a peak, it will automatically give another peak and then a high. I wonder what day O actually happens? Is it on first peak day or 2nd? Or does it vary?
We didn't get to BD until late at night on the day that I got the first peak. I hope that wasn't too late.

I find that I usually ovulate on the second peak. One month I didn't get a peak and this month I ovulated on the high before my peak, but that's only because I was given HCG to induce ovulation.

Don't worry, your bd timing is great. Healthy sperm can live for up to 5 days. Tryinfor1 was afraid of her timing because her husband went out on business. She managed to get pregnant from having sex on the day of her smiley face.

I always o on my first peak. A couple times a od on high before my peak

Wow okay. So I guess it can vary. The little guy in my pic is Oliver. :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back