...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

I always google. I really have to stop. My husband has threatened to take my computer away because of it sometimes lol. He calls me a cyberchondriac.

I don't know what FF's problem is. I put it on the research mode to see if it changed my o date and then when I put it back on advance, it took my crosshairs away :shrug: Weird. Now the site is down and I can't fix it lol.

I'm really proud of kaya. Shes always been a really good girl but she amazes me. She gets in trouble for something once, she never does it again. She only had two accident and we got her at 7 weeks old. she chewed up a slipper once I bonked her in the nose with it and shes never chewed anything else. She never leaves the yard...we dint even watch her outside. She ate a sandwich off the counter got in trouble and we could leave anything food wise in front of her and she wouldn't touch it. Theres sugar cookies she can easily get on the table and wet left her home alone...didn't touch them. She hasn't been in the kennel since she was a year old. She gives hugs and WILL NOT give little kids them because she know she can hurt them. She tried eating the cats food twice and after telling her no she hasn't touched it. Shes also just sniffing the cat now and not trying to play. I'm sorry I write a book bragging about my dog but I just feel so lucky to have her. :awww:

Cyberchondriac lol I love it.

I'm losing faith in ff. I've had to override my o date alot lately and I've always been right. Freaking computers anyway.

Gdane- What a good dog you have there!!! And no, I can't get enough of your kitten! He's so sweet. And I have a soft spot for pictures of husbands with pets! It's sweet!!!

I'll be sure to be persistent with my medical professionals, SLH. I guess I'm at the age where I'm learning to not take a lot of crap from people. The older I get, the more assertive I've become, and things just have a way of flying from my mouth! Not that I treat people unkindly or with disrespect, but when it comes to my ability to bear my DH children, I will not muck around with these people. I have the right to know what's happening here.

Gdane- I think FF has a mind of it's own at times. And this mind that I speak with is often riddled with mental illness or on vacation, or SOMETHING. Last month was nothing short of wierd for me with both FF and my CBFM.

I'm hoping at least one of these two things can rise to the occassion and work properly this month...preferably the CBFM. We'll see!

Frankly, I'd ditch both if my DH had the sex drive to go ahead with the SMEP.

Good morning, lovely ladies!!!

Looks like I put the thread to bed last night, and I'm waking it up now!

Well, soon I'll be getting into the tub to shave all of my bits and pieces...I will NOT go to my OB feeling like a furry creature. I may be Wookie, but as I've said before, I don't actually LOOK like one!

I guess I don't quite know what to expect. I do sort of halfway expect my OB to tell me that we either aren't BDing often enough, and/or we have not been trying long enough. After I lost the baby, they told me because of my age, they wanted to see me try for 6 months. Well, technically, I'm on cycle #5 now, so I don't see what the big deal is.

Hey, Tryin...how many days before O did you bd this cycle? The reason why I'm asking, is because apparently if it was 2 or 3 days before you actually O'd, the likelihood that it's agirl increases! That's because girl sperm are slower swimmers, but live longer. Boy sperm are faster swimmers, but die off more quickly! Cool, huh?

:rofl: wookie! Good luck let us know how it goes!

I was just thinking about that last might..what you said to tryin, I have a feeling she will have a girl

Haha Wookie you ate so funny! Good luck at your appointment. Tell them that you're impatient and don't want to wait any longer.

Tryinfor1 is more than likely going to have a girl. I bet you that she'll have twins because she's young and was on clomid.

I'm so sad because I don't think my progesterone is working :cry: my temperatures are slowly rising and I have read online so many times that it means low progesterone. Hopefully, my luteal phase will be normal. All I want for Christmas is a normal luteal phase, and of course a BFP would be nice but that's never happening with such an ugly chart. I have decided to throw myself a pity party early this month. Usually I wait until I see a negative hpt, but I don't want to be sad on Christmas.

She was on a low dose of clomid though. It only increases the chances of multiples by like 3%.

I'm really freaking myself out here! My best guy friend went to the ER twice last night because of stomach pain and vomiting...I just found out this morning through his girlfriends facebook! I wish I would have known this last night! I want to know if he's okay or what happened!! :( I hope he's okay.

My cat is really getting on my freaking nerves. still meowing. Kept us up last night again. and he always ALWAYS trys to get in our food or drinks. But any time I try giving him treats or soft food or i even bought kitten milk he will not drink or eat it. I need to buy a squirt bottle. I don't know where ours went. That's how I trained kaya. I'm going to bring him to the vet because he's been sneezing too...and still has diarrhea

Hey ladies, all looking good on here this morning.

Welcome berry

Bloods taken this morning. I checked and Its ok for me to take the clomid now apparently, so i will be starting tonight :) so i am officially cd 2. If all goes well and according to plan I should ov by 02 Jan which would put testing at 20 Jan if no af by then?? Next cycle will be easier to track

Will pop back on after work xx

SLH: It went up a little though! It's looking better! maybe you just need some time on it? :shrug: I think this will all work for you. Chin up buttercup!

:hi: Everyone. How are all you guys?

My test this morning was even fainter than the one from one yesterday. Calling my DR at nine to see what they say. :/ I hope nothing is wrong.

Noooooooooooo! Maybe it was just a bad test. I will be thinking of you and I am praying you get darker tests.

Thanks SLH. I dont know what the eff is going on. Some people say that is actually normal but IDK. Here is a picture, I wonder if there is any way that my FMU is more diluted than any of my other pees of the day.

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00733-20111219-0759.jpg?t=1324305557

Wookie130: I am a SAHM. There's no way I'd be able to find employment that would pay for daycare costs so I could work. We don't have any family close enough to help out, so it's all on me. :) I stopped breastfeeding much sooner than I would have liked due to the meds I was taking. It is very healthy for baby and mama. One day I hope to be a lactation consultant so I can help others.

GDaneMom4Now: I think I'm going to test on the 25th if I don't get AF before then.

SLH: Have you tried vitamin B complex for your LP? My LP was horrible at 6-7 days and I was able to stretch it out to 11-12 days with the vitamins. It was a huge surprise that it did that as my LP was bad for over a year and I figured there was no way that just some vitamins could help but it did.

Tryinfor1, Can you get a different brand of test? IIRC, the Wal-Mart brand pink dye plus sign tests gave me dark positives in the beginning. Personally I wont even bother with FRER any more because of those faint positives and how long it takes for them to darken up cuz it just ends up upsetting me. BTW, one of my first betas was 700 and the FRER was still faint. :/

Tryinfor1, Can you get a different brand of test? IIRC, the Wal-Mart brand pink dye plus sign tests gave me dark positives in the beginning. Personally I wont even bother with FRER any more because of those faint positives and how long it takes for them to darken up cuz it just ends up upsetting me. BTW, one of my first betas was 700 and the FRER was still faint. :/

I love you right now, LIKE SERIOUSLY. Lol. I could go get another test. I will after I leave the DRs. I am waiting for them to call me back.

Sorry I havent stopped talking about this for a couple days girls. I just really want everything to be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->