...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

I hope she's not her way Gdane! Tryinfor1 thought her AF was on her way too, but it never came. Your chart looks great. If your temp stays up again tomorrow, your chart will turn triphasic. I have high hopes for you.

I'm going bowling tonight for 2 hours, and that is it. It's a family thing and if I don't go my mom will lose money because the lanes are $50 each, so we're all putting in towards it. I might just cancel and give her the money anyways. I'm in agony.

I didn't really feel AF coming either. I think it was because of the progesterone. Usually I get bad PMS, but this month I hardly got it at all. My nipples are always sensitive after ovulation, but they weren't this month. I always thought my bad cramps before my period were related to endometriosis, but it was obviously because of the low progesterone. I'm so happy that it worked in giving me a longer luteal phase. I didn't think it would work. 17 days is way too long though, so in January I'm going to be stopping it at 12dpo instead of 14. If my luteal phase is still long, I'll stop it at 10 or 11dpo. Because I started using the cream at 3dpo before using the suppositories at 5dpo, I think that may have prevented implantation from happening. Maybe I was lacking what I needed for implantation to happen. It's weird that before I started taking the suppositories after ovulation I had bad cramps. It's good to know progesterone takes my cramps away. They were so annoying when I wasn't on AF.

I'm sorry for rambling, but my narcotic pain medicine makes me chatty LOL. I think I have some reading here to catch up on now. You will be hearing from me soon.

Since my clinic is closed on CD3, I think I will take Clomid from days 2-6 instead of 3-7. I was expecting them to up the dosage, but they won't be able to if I can't see them until day 3. I'm going to research it first.

Aww sorry to you to SLH, but at the same time ... Yay! I don't think I have every had a cycle buddy! And that were both on the Clomid too :) exciting!

I'm in pain too :( We are out tonight for the new year celebrations so at least I know I can have a little drink.
I
Are you doing 3-7? I'm still on 2-6 but will be taking at night.

Its weird as even though I wouldn't say I was expecting it today I did say to DH yesterday that I think I was going to bleed soon, but I didn't get the horrid cramps before like I normally get. But I do feel crampy today.

Currently though AF seems quite light atm, which is unusual for me

Clomid made my af shorter and lighter! Enjoy it! I hope it works for you ladies. I think af is on her way. I dont get clomid this cycle so wish me luck.

I really hope it does that to me too. So far the clomid hasn't helped the cramps lol.

Everyone, I need your prayers and thoughts for my friend on this Forum who got pregnant in September, (or was it in August)? Anyway, I'm very worried about her because her blood test showed that the baby has a very high risk for Down Syndrome. She is getting a test to find out for sure this week. Even though I don't know her personally, I'm very sad and can't believe this is happening. I have been talking to her for the longest time now and was there when she got a positive hpt.

I hope you have fun bowling. Maybe it will take your mind off the pain. :shrug: cd2-6 will be fine. I think the doctors just guess most if the time. I.m so happy the progesterone worked and your not it so much pain before af. Hopefully it helps with af itself. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. i hope everything turns out amazing. I couldn't imagine what she is going through :hugs:

Thanks Gdane!

I just talked to the nurse at the Clinic and she told me that I can't start Clomid until after I have blood work done which means that I won't be able to take it until cycle day 5! So much for starting it early. I'm not sure what to do because I keep thinking that cycle day 5 will be too late. The nurse said there was no difference, but I don't know. At the same time I don't want to take it earlier because what if they change the dosage? I'm not sure what to do.

On a good note, the nurse told me that it's okay to have a pelvic ultrasound instead of a transvaginal one on day 4. I don't want anything going near my miffy while I'm on my period. I get so sore down there.

You never know slh remember I said on ff I saw cd4-8 or cd5-9 had the most success....i'd listen to her

Do you know what the difference is? I noticed you ovulated earlier than usual this month when taking it from days 2-6.

Earlier: more eggs/earlier o....later: less but more mature eggs/later o

I'll just take them when they tell me to in hopes that they will increase the dosage. I think they will increase the dosage as long as I don't get the one and only female doctor. She was the worst one and wasn't very helpful. Hopefully, I see my own doctor. I'm always relieved when I see him.

SLH- I don't know about how to take Clomid correctly, but what Gdane said about taking it later makes sense in terms of more mature eggs.

I'm going to test somewhere between Jan. 5th - 7th, if AF doesn't show by then. I'm not planning to test at all, unless AF is seriously late.

GRR. My new years plans fell through! DH and I were supposed to go out of town to the lake BUT the place we drop our dog off to required her current vaccine papers and they told me that at the beginning of the month. HOWEVER, I have had other things happening like...idk....becoming pregnant that have made me not think about that. So they refused to take her and my mom is being a hooker about watching her. So we had to postpone our plans until Monday and we will come back Friday instead of leaving today and coming back Wednesday. I guess we still get to go but we were supposed to leave Thursday, then nope Friday, then nope Saturday, now nope Monday. Lol. It keeps getting pushed away!

So we went and bought tile for our bathroom that my dad is remodeling and went shopping. I bought four hoodies for 2 dollars! thank you gift cards! lol!

We are going to my moms house for new years now. I guess that will be exciting. What are you ladies up to?

Tryinfor1, you are hilarious. Calling your mom a hooker lol. Is there anyone else who could watch your dog? If you lived near me I would because we aren't doing anything. I'm don't like to party. I'm more of an at home type of a person especially in the winter.

We are going bowling soon for 2 hours and that's it. I'm in way too much pain to go anywhere.

I would love to remodel our bathroom, but I think we will move instead lol. I'm sick of the condo life, so I want a house now.

Happy New Years everyone! I hope you all had a great new years.

You too SLH! :)

Hope everyone had a great new years! I updated the test dates so once you get yours for January 2012 Let me know!

Tomorrows temp will definitely tell me whether af is coming. I'm not sure what to think yet....guess we will see what tomorrow brings!

Hey, Lassies! I had a great New Year's...we had a gathering at our house, and it was fun. I just finally got our house pulled back together. We have waaayyyy too much snacky garbage food left over, and DH and I are both exhausted.

I'm STILL awaiting the results of the SA.

And I won't get my 2nd progesterone levels until Tuesday, when the OB office reopens.

To top that off, due to the conflict between FF, my CBFM peaks, and the OPK's, I really don't know where I am in my luteal phase, or how many dpo I am. I don't necessarily trust my temps, as I've been battling insomnia a bit this month, and my waking times have been all over. On both of my peaks AND the high right after I was getting blazing positive OPK's, so I assume I ovulated after this, possibly on CD 18. I have no idea. But not knowing when to test or expect AF is annoying. When/if the witch shows, I'll do what I did last month, and count back 14 days, and set my ovulation date to that.

In all honesty, I have had some symptomish stuff this month, but I don't want to read into it too far. Some nausea, fatigue, diarrhea, then constipation, sore bbs, backache, wierd cramping, etc. And the freakin' insomnia happened the last time I was pregnant. We'll see. I suppose my imagination is playing tricks on me, as it tends to most cycles.

Glad you had a good evening Wookie. Its quiet on here tonight, everyone must be still enjoying themselves or exhausted lol

We wont to a house party last night, it was very tame but fun, Today was spent at DHs Parents house, where his mum says lots of people are asking her if there are babies on the way... they don't know were trying.

Start my Clomid tonight, even more excited about this time as its on the 'proper' days.

I keep getting myself down and thinking that this time last year I was adamant that this time this year I would either be heavily pregnant or have our baby in my arms. I'm worried that now I am thinking the same of next year and don't know if I will cope if it comes to it and we still don't have our baby.

We have hubbys SA on the 24th of this month, going to be a rush as the hospital is 30 - 40 minutes away and we have 1 hour to collect and deliver the sample... haha ... I see that being a panicky morning!!

Mrs. B- sending you SA vibes! I hope the pressure of the situation doesn't effect Mr. B's ability to collect a sample!

Ugh. Tired!

Oh Dear I hope not lol. I have said to him, how do we time how long it might take him to get a sample on that given day lol... I'm a planner and a panicker, hes not, so hopefully he'll be alright

Hope you get to catch up on your sleep :)

Hope you guys had a good new year lady! Mine was spent at my mom's house drinking sparkling grape juice. I do enjoy it a lot though! Tastes great! My mom and my grandmother were both drunk as well as DH (who is a douche when he gets drunk, go figure) and my dad. My mom, grandmother, and dad were all hilarious!

My brothers girlfriend was there :sick: but I was nice. She is like almost 20 weeks and is having a boy. I am quite happy that she is not having a girl! My mom wants me (as do I) to have the first granddaughter. No offense to brothers girlfriend. But my mom always saw me having the first girl.

Good luck with the clomid Mrs. B!!!! Cant wait to see that bfp! Why cant OH do the sample AT the hospital? Might make it easier!

SLH: I took my clomid different days this cycle and got pregnant so I would not fret about trying it different days!

Wookie: I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! I agree that now knowing when AF or when to test would be quite irritating!!

AFM, I cant wait to leave tomorrow and go out of town. I wish I could leave hubby home though. :haha: He is just being very annoying! AND six weeks tomorrow! Only two more weeks till my first appointment! AHH!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->