...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

SLH: Wow, some women are terrible! I can't believe that she would push her belly into you, what a cow!

Mrs. B, those heads are awesome! I've always been so fascinated by the neat stuff that can be made for cakes. You did a great job, that little boy is going to love his cake.

AbitJaded: It drives me nuts when women constantly complain too. I'll take the morning sickness, it's reassuring to me. I do think it can be scary to not have symptoms when other people are having a lot but that's a normal variation too. I've only actually had morning sickness with one pregnancy and that was with the cutie pie in my avatar. He made me throw up and have the worst food aversions. At one point just drinking water made me sick to my stomach.

AMF, I'm still waiting on the first HCG results. I've called twice now. They said that sometimes they take an extra day :growlmad:. I haven't had any more spotting and the clear blue digi now says the correct thing and it popped up fast. I highly recommend those cheap Wondfo tests(50 for $10 on Amazon.com), they were the first to show a positive result.

They are so cute! You are so talented Mrs. B! I wish I could do stuff like that. Lol. But I have no talent. At anything. At all. Hopefully being a mom will be my talent. Lol. I can bake. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE who eats one of my chocolate chip cookies say they are the best they have ever tasted. They are amazing. Makes me feel good when people say that. :)

Has anyone heard he song "I'm sexy and I know it"

It is stuck in me head. Lol.

Girl look at that body
girl look at that body
Girl look at that body
I work out.

Hehe, I know which one your on about trying.

Aww thanks everyone, bodies are now finished too.

I have Pluto and Goofy to do tomorrow!! Left the hardest til last I think! Although Donald and Daisy Ducks bodys have come out all crinkly and I couldnt fix it! I'm dreading Goofy, I have warned my friend that if its not how I want it to turn out they may not be on the cake, so she knows there may not be all 6 on there! Im hoping theyre all ok as I want them all to be at the picnic lol

mmmm chocolate cookies

Attachments

• DSC03715.jpg
    DSC03715.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 3
Has anyone heard he song "I'm sexy and I know it"

It is stuck in me head. Lol.

Girl look at that body
girl look at that body
Girl look at that body
I work out.

When I walk in the spot, this is what I see Everybody stops and they staring at me I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it...show it...show it...

Stuck in my head now too....

I wish I had passion in my pants...

Instead I have a rotten headache, and feel like crap.

I'm w/ Keekee, SLH...if that lady sticks her stomach up to you again, you should stick your ass in her face and fart...or as you Brits like to say, "break wind." LOL!!!

Tryin and Berry, whoohoo for rising hcg! All will be well!

Wookie: I'm waiting for that day too. I'm not going to enjoy it. lol. It would be crazy....AWESOME to not have any bad weather!

SLH: Sorry about AF coming. Thanks for what you said to tryin. That's very true. I think you should order FertileCM. I think it's really important stuff. Read what I wrote to kee kee about it. The reviews are amazing. I'm so sorry about your moms stupid friend. What a beeyotch. Do you need us to come kick some pregnant watoosie??

Tryin: I hope you're right about my dreams!! Sorry about your DH. Have you ever watched fireproof? Maybe you guys should do the love dare after watching that movie. I hope you have a lot of fun and you can take your mind off all the bad things you're thinking! You need to knock it off! Stay off the google machine young lady! That's an order! I hope your neighbors turn out better than you think. The one neighbors we thought would be weird are our best friends now. The ones we thought would be the best moved out (THANK GOD!) I'm hoping their house stays empty or some normal people move in. Kaya gets mad at me. Such temperamental girls we have!

KeeKee: I wish I could tell you what to do with your monitor. I'm not sure what to think on that one...maybe have a drink?? LoL thats what I did one time I was getting frustrated with all the lows...then I got a high the next morning! :haha: Bottoms up! I read about you not being able to use vitex anymore. That stinks. What about soy? I am on FertileCM :hi: I tried guaifenssein too and i couldn't stomach it. Same with grapefruit juice...and cinnamon and honey. The fertilecm is working the best. It works with your body to produce FERTILE CM and MORE CM. The cough syrup only thins out what you have. Plus the fertile cm supports your uterine lining to make it healthier to promote and help implantation. I'm sorry you're having such a rought time. We're all here for you :hugs: Quiet new years are sometimes the best! Go make a new years baby!! :sex: I'll probably go to my mom's and play games. My dad is going to the Vikings game with my brother so I don't want my mom to be alone. Plus we always have fun playing games all together.

MrsB: Hey doll! Hope all is well! Holy moly you should do cake decorating professionally! Those are freaking awesome!! Looks like you bought the dolls and shoved sticks up their wahoos!...not made them! Holy crap!

Abitjaded: Hope all is well with you and your little bean! Doesn't seem like two weeks ago you got you bfp! Hopefully you're right about the dreams and cold! I've been having horrible headaches too. We definatley don't mind if you hang out. I don't go to the TTC boards at all because they make me want to punch people. Stay as long as you'd like. You fit right in here

LMAO about the sexy and I know it. My boss showed it to me and I almost died. He always runs around singing it and dancing...Then my sister put a video on FB...Tryin you might have seen it, of my 2 year old niece in her diaper shaking her thing when they do the wiggle part and then when they say YEAH she puts her hands in the air. Oh my goodness it's so funny.

I had the worst day at work oh my goodness. We did statements (thousands) plus the phone is ringing off the hook because people can't figure out we're a day behind even though their calendars and the letter we sent out says it...plus we have a bajillion new customers signing up because their contracts end at the new year with their old garbage hauler. I wanted to beat my head through the wall. We usually get off at 2 on fridays...I got off at 4pm today. I have a headache and think I want a beer. Maybe. LOL. Hows everyone doing?

Wookie I would say your 9dpo same as me

Don't forget ladies another month is starting so I will need all your test dates!

So i guess the doc was right about the Clomid not working on my first round as I didn't get to ovulate before af. Aww well we knew it was going to happen, back to it tomorrow!

So sorry Mrs. B. AF came for me too today. Yup, at 4am waking me up. Luckily i knew she was coming so I was prepared. I love charting. I'll be starting clomid again on Monday. We can be cycle buddies. I hope clomid helps you to ovulate and gets you pregnant.

I'm in so much pain, so I'm not sure how much I will be here for the next few days.

Wookie, Gdane, pookabear, and anyone else who is testing soon. I hope and pray that you guys get your BFP this week.

Gdane, I'll probably be testing on th 28th depending on how things go.

Aww sorry to you to SLH, but at the same time ... Yay! I don't think I have every had a cycle buddy! And that were both on the Clomid too :) exciting!

I'm in pain too :( We are out tonight for the new year celebrations so at least I know I can have a little drink.

Are you doing 3-7? I'm still on 2-6 but will be taking at night.

Its weird as even though I wouldn't say I was expecting it today I did say to DH yesterday that I think I was going to bleed soon, but I didn't get the horrid cramps before like I normally get. But I do feel crampy today.

Currently though AF seems quite light atm, which is unusual for me

Aww sorry to you to SLH, but at the same time ... Yay! I don't think I have every had a cycle buddy! And that were both on the Clomid too :) exciting!

I'm in pain too :( We are out tonight for the new year celebrations so at least I know I can have a little drink.
I
Are you doing 3-7? I'm still on 2-6 but will be taking at night.

Its weird as even though I wouldn't say I was expecting it today I did say to DH yesterday that I think I was going to bleed soon, but I didn't get the horrid cramps before like I normally get. But I do feel crampy today.

Currently though AF seems quite light atm, which is unusual for me

Clomid made my af shorter and lighter! Enjoy it! I hope it works for you ladies. I think af is on her way. I dont get clomid this cycle so wish me luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->