...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Thanks, Mrs. B.

Have you started taking Clomid yet? If so, how's that going?

Yes I have, I'm on cycle 2, (suppose its first real cycle as the dates were off last time). Im on cd4 so I'm on my 3rd tablet tonight, I'm praying I can track ovulation this month, I have been so down these past 2 days, I'm not sure if that is amplified by the clomid??

Your progesterone wasn't that low. I saw women get pregnant with levels of a 3 and a 6. Mine was 2.2 which is a lot lower than yours.

It seems that some doctors don't believe that progesterone will work because there could be some other reason that's causing it. If you have a weak ovulation progesterone wouldn't work on it's own because it's not fixing the ovulation problem. The progesterone worked for me because that was all that I was lacking. I know it worked because it lengthened my luteal phase and my low progesterone symptoms went away. I hope that made sense. I'm on so much medication to control AF cramps that I can't get out what I'm thinking lol.

Wookie, are you getting your progesterone tested next month too?

Apparently I am, yes, SLH.

I am a total believer in progesterone therapy, irregardless of what that nurse told me...I've seen it too often save the day for other ladies.

A doctor at my fertility clinic told me they work like vitamins. If you don't need it they won't do anything, but if you do need it then it will help. It helped me. For the first time in a year I have had a normal luteal phase. It may have been a little too long, but 17 days is better than 10 days.

Wookie and Mrs. B, Is your doctor monitoring your day 3 estradiol levels? The nurse who gave me my Clomid said that if it's too high you can't take Clomid. That's why I had to start mine today instead of yesterday.

I'm not being monitored at all :shrug: apparently thats normal over here

Hi ladies! :hi:

Hope everyone's well. SLH don't worry about grammatical errors and spell check nightmares. We've all been there lol. It's crappy that you have such a bad time with AF and you have to take so many painkillers. Did they say anything at the clinic as to why you suffer so much every cycle? :hugs:

Wookie glad you got your test results and hope the clomid does the trick! Do keep us posted. When do you start taking it? :hugs:

Gdane that's the cutest pic ever! Love it :hugs:. Sorry AF might be on her wicked way :growlmad:.

Mrs B that's an amazing cake! :hugs: You're one super talented lady.

Not much to report here. I finally got my CBFM peaks but only managed to have sexy time the once, mainly because I've been a bitch on wheels and consequently horrible to my poor OH :cry:. He didn't deserve it and I still feel terrible about it. I don't know why I'm such a cow lately :shrug:. Anyway, got my op on friday so TTC will be on hold and it's a relief really. I'm not testing this cycle and will stop temping when ov is confirmed. I didn't get a +ve opk though. Weird.

I've just had a chippy tea and now I feel the size of the moon. Blerk.

SLH- To my knowledge, my estradiol levels will not be monitored on day 3. Who the heck knows, huh? I'm just anxious and excited to see if Clomid could be the ticket. I guess you never know until you try.

Personally, I'm so relieved it's not DH, and that sperm sample was great! That is a huge sigh of relief!

Hey, Keekee! It's nice to see you, stranger!

If it makes you feel any better, I've eaten a lot of crap food today, and feel ready to float away too...either that, or sink like a rock!

Gdane- I forgot to tell you how sweet that photo of Kaya and kitteh is! Kaya has the face of an angel...what a beautiful girl. And the kitteh is adorable as well.

Hey Chicky Babes!!! Wookie so glad the sample turned out great and glad the progesterone results aren't too bad and hopefully clomid would do wonders for you!! SLH Nice to see you sweets! and anxiously keep reading your updates and learning new things from your check ups and hope this time around is your month! I have a bday at the end of the month and would love you see any of you ladies get that bfp you've always wanted, I would even love one for my self of course!
KeeKee glad to see you too girlie! I hope everything goes well for you with your op stuff, and as far as the eating and bloatedness I feel the same lately lol but I always get that way before af.
Gdane love pics :) and hope that your doing well! Sorry about your recent temp drops etc. Im sorry if im behind but Ive been trying to keep up best I can! Hey I will, say im getting better and better with checking in
Mrs. B beautiful finish to that cake!! it was beautiful , almost to pretty to eat! I hope that clomid gets to working for you asap too!! Hi Lekker, and tryin, I hope your both doing great! I am currently on day 24 I believe and started cramping today and have sore ta tas so lol y lovely is on her way ugh...plus I have been super meanie on and off lately which is a big sign, lol Still havent went to the dr for the pmdd thing but I still need to go, My mom has pmdd so I wonder if it runs in the family, I hope if I get my bfp I wont be like that on and off the whole 9 months LOL that would be crazy, my mood is good now but the last few days I have had some swings fun stuff!

Weird lol, I had a dream that I took a frer last night and it was positive and I was in such shock, I took a picute of it to show you ladies to seewhat you thought, then the nezt day I got that dreaded spotting I always get and was in tears ugh

I honestly have read everything girls, and I'm sorry I'm not going back to respond to each individual like normal, but honestly, I don't have the time before another hellish day at work begins because people are too stupid to figure out garbage and holidays...I hope everyone is well! It's great to see keekee, lekker and pook back! I love all you girls, I'm just not in the mood right now so please forgive me. I'm really sick of my body playing these stupid games with me. Nothing has indicated AF is coming. My CP is normally HSO but it's been pretty firm and closed. My nipples still are sore and I'm not craving chocolate. I don't know what the deal is....my temps really screw with me too...my temp ALWAYS dropped before 12dpo and i took it this morning an hour early it was 97.6 adjusted to 97.8 so the same temp as yesterday. I wish AF would just come and get on with it or my temp would shoot back up so I can see those beautiful pink lines. I just feel like, yup, I'm going to hit that year mark next month :cry: I only have one more cycle to go before we meet with FS. *sigh* I'm not using my CBFM again and no clomid either. Just metformin and the rest of my vitamin cocktail. Anyways, I've been insanely busy at work and just feel like crashing when I get home so I hope you understand. I'm just not in the mood but I am reading everything.

Gdane honey :hugs::hugs::hugs: don't worry, you spend so much time replying to everyone individually that you're allowed some time off :winkwink:. Thinking of you babes and hoping that temp shoots right up :hugs:. Sometimes you have to have some time away from BnB and that's totally understandable. I know you'll be back to your usual perky, funny self soon. Love you sweetie! xxx

I understand gdthe spotting part not so muchane. I get that way myself frequently and agree wih keekee, man I wish the bfp part of my dream was real, it sure did feel like it

Pook, can you translate that first part? Lol im not spotting or anything if your talking about me

No sorry dumb cell phone lol! It kept suggesting your name and adding in wordswhen it shouldn't have, I was trying to say, I so understand u and am in your position quite frequently where I read but don't respond and agreed w keekee as u need a break at times, then it was supposed to say, I wish my dream were real at least just the bfp part but not the spotting part lol it felt so real. My phone loves jumbling my words all around sorry about that
I currently have super sore boobs and cramps here and there

Lol I knew what happened. My phone does the same and I get so sick of correcting it. Thats why I always say "I'll respond later" so I can do it on my computer.

Cramps have started and I'm craving chocolate :cry;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->